DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY

+21
Vanguard
Onyx
Nature
Fenrir
Alastor
Emilia
Ghost
Raelyn
Braxton
Star
Pilot
Loup
Ember
Augustine
Pavor
Rivet
Kaia
Lupa
Lennox
Koa
25 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY - Page 4 Empty Re: PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY

Post  Raelyn Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:08 pm

The jet black fea opened her amber eyes to the sun above, enjoying the feeling of the harsh wind against her fur. She felt tired from walking, and her paws were sore from stepping on rock. She was glad to stop, and rest, on top of a trunk of a fallen tree that seemed to have just been pushed over, because the tree still was green looking. As Raelyn rested, she sniffed the air and noticed the smell of a wolf nearby, perhaps a alpha or alpharess. Curious, of course, she jumped off of her perch and made her way over to this wolf, her posture stiff just in case the wolf wanted a fight.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:46 pm

The wolf broke away from her sleep. Drowsy, she was still rather clumsy, and allowed herself a moment to regain her composure. She found that, as she aged, she slept more and more. She wandered less, ate less, and talked less. Solitary life had conditioned Koa to be a natural recluse. Though, with the presence of new wolves, she found that her norms were being challenged. With a sigh, she went to inquiry the new stranger's arrival. The wolf appeared to be female. Koa found that the black stranger was nearing her, and quickly. She took note of the wolf's careful poise, and cautioned herself.
'Hello," she called. "Care to introduce yourself?"
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raelyn Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Raelyn raised a eyebrow at the female that stood front of her. She seemed old, her younger years gone. "I'm Raelyn" she said, not bothering with details. The fae sat down causally, and started to lick her chest fur. "You can just call me Rae, though. So, is this part of your pack territory?" she asked, and chuckled at some un-said joke. "Seems like a curious place to claim, do you get much prey here?" Raelyn wasn't actually that curious. She just wanted to talk to someone.
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:29 pm

"Nice to meet you," the wolf replied. Hearing her inquiry, she responded, "Yes, that is correct. This is apart of my pack territory. We do get a lot of prey here, although..." she trailed off. Blinking her eyes, she went on, "We do face a great deal of competition with the resident tigers. Speaking of which, you might want to go and join the rest of the pack. I've instructed them to observe an ill tiger in Kiyevka Bay and make sure it doesn't leave the area. You'll need to go to Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors, first. Luckily for you, there should be some scents to follow that will lead you there. I'd accompany you and the others, if I was much younger..."
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Raelyn Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Raelyn cocked her head curiously. It sounded like an odd request, since Raelyn has not seen a full grown tiger before. She saw a cub once, but she was instructed to kill it, before the war that tore apart her old pack. And that's exactly what she did. "Okay, though I don't see why we can't just all attack it at once. To avoid being sick? whatever" She said, rolling her eyes and departing.

[Exiting to Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors]
Raelyn
Raelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:06 pm

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY - Page 4 2vaebu0
White flickered between gold and brown as the snow white wolf walked slowly through the trees. Her head was lowered and her footsteps kept her in the more shady spots along her path as she traveled. It wasn't a conscious decision, it was mostly instinct that drove this wolf. The instinct to survive, to find a pack. The two usually clashed, though. For her, finding a pack usually meant she would have to flee or fight for her life. For most of her life she had traveled alone, kept to the shadows.

She was like a ghost.

Her parents had named her appropriately. Though she had been named for her flawless-colored coat the name had hit home in more than one way. They couldn't have known when she was born that she would become so hated.

Shunned.
A pariah.
A ghost.

Or, as the other pups in the pack had called her, Curse. It really didn't matter what others called her, though. She spent very little time around any other living creature since she had left her birth pack. Prey animals were frightened of her for a very natural reason but other predators stayed clear as well, unnerved by her tintless coat and her red-ish eyes. And that was how she had ended up where she was now. Ceaseless wandering had driven her to this place. She stopped and her ears twitched when she heard voices. Ghost had been so caught up in her thoughts she hadn't noticed she had passed into pack land.

The albino squinted her eyes slightly, trying to see the figures more clearly; one was brown in color and the other, whom Ghost saw only briefly, was black. Her eyesight wasn't the best during the day. She was tense, on edge, ready to bolt. If things went south she could always run, if they didn't surround her before she had the chance, anyway. She didn't speak yet. They were talking among themselves and she wasn't completely ready to bring attention to herself just yet. From scents and sizes she concluded that the two were female. The darker one left soon, after a short conversation with the brown wolf. With a small sigh she forced her legs to move, she didn't know for sure what would happen, though she had a good idea, and the only way she'd find out was to confront them. She stepped out of the trees and moved toward the now solitary wolf.

Ghost wasn't one for subtlety.

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:33 pm

A form approached the earthy wolf. The figure was stark white, and moved hauntingly towards her. She regarded the wolf's pink eyes with a casual stare, though she could not tell if the look was returned. She thought the wolf's outward appearance peculiar and most intriguing. Though, she understood the impoliteness of asking so many questions to someone whom she had only just met, and restrained herself from inquiry. With a sigh, the elder whispered some unintelligible mutterings about the constant stream of new wolves, and then, more sincerely, offered the stranger a greeting.

"Greetings," she said, allowing her voice to carry for a time.  "I shall introduce myself first. My name is Koa. Some refer to me as the 'leader' of the wolves around here, but I beg you to see me only as a mere guide. The true leaders shall emerge soon. What is your name, stranger?" She smiled, and awaited the stranger's response.
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 am

"Greetings, I shall introduce myself first. My name is Koa. Some refer to me as the 'leader' of the wolves around here, but I beg you to see me only as a mere guide. The true leaders shall emerge soon. What is your name, stranger?"

Instinct kicked in again and she recoiled slightly when the wolf addressed her. Ghost's fur bristled, her ears cocked back slightly and she watched her suspiciously. "Ghost," she said roughly as she stared back at her; this wolf's seeming indifference had Ghost off-balance. Koa didn't seemed even the slightest off-put by her, which was unusual, so she decided to stand her ground. She was still on edge, of course, but her fight-or-flight response had shifted from flight to fight. She didn't know if she could trust Koa, for all Ghost knew she could be waiting for her to lower her guard before attacking. One pack she had tried to join had done the same thing; they hid their fear then turned on her when she was least expecting it. Now she always expected it. Tiring as it was being on guard as much as she was she was still a social creature. As much she wished she didn't, she needed the company of others. Life as a lone wolf was difficult and dangerous; life was precious and shouldn't be wasted just trying to survive, it should be enjoyed. Ghost hadn't had much enjoyment in her life, though, and she doubted she ever would.

Who could ever like a monster like herself?

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:02 am

Koa noticed the slight surprise that aired from the white female. She was struck at her recoil, and thought the wolf either shy or quite cautious in nature. The wolf referred to herself as Ghost, and Koa regarded her with a nod.

"No need to do that. Welcome, Ghost," she offered, hoping to calm the wolf. "How do you feel about joining the others? I've sent them away on a 'mission,' you could call it. There is a sick tiger in Kiyevka Bay, and I've asked them to observe it so it doesn't leave the area and move elsewhere. They've all headed to Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors to start. It hasn't been too long, so you could likely follow their scents all the way there. I regret that I am too old to accompany you."
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 pm

"No need to do that. Welcome, Ghost. How do you feel about joining the others? I've sent them away on a 'mission,' you could call it. There is a sick tiger in Kiyevka Bay, and I've asked them to observe it so it doesn't leave the area and move elsewhere. They've all headed to Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors to start. It hasn't been too long, so you could likely follow their scents all the way there. I regret that I am too old to accompany you."

Others. Great ... there were others. Ghost did her best to look more relaxed but this news freaked her out a little. She supposed she shouldn't have been too surprised, if there was one wolf then there were probably more around somewhere. Ghost eyed Koa warily as she debated what to do. Koa didn't seem to be too concerned about Ghosts' looks so perhaps the others would be the same. But then again they weren't Koa and they could have a completely different reaction. Letting out a small huff Ghost nodded to Koa and said, "Very well,"  as she made the decision to check out these 'others'. She wouldn't know unless she met them and she really was quite tired of being on her own. Besides, this tiger thing seemed interesting and, at the very least, she would stick around to check it out.

And with that thought Ghost turned and headed in the direction the black wolf went, assuming that she had been pointed towards the same area. After she went a little ways she stopped and checked for scents and, as Koa had said, found several scents leading away from her current location. Now, with a trail to follow, Ghost picked up speed and her long legs carried her quickly across the land. She kept her nose to the scent, her ears forward and alert for any sound and her eyes took in the details of her surroundings as she went. If she was going to stay here she would have to learn the territory or, if it went badly, it would be to her advantage to know as much about this place as possible. Either way, she studied as much of the terrain as she could on her way.

- To Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:40 pm

E M I L I A

It felt like hours that were connected by the days that gone by -- drifting and ever slowly. An ivory pigmented canid trekked upon different surfaces throughout her days and the lack of shelter made her more weary upon the landscape she was approaching. She ambied through some low foliage whilst whiffing at the air for a brief moment and attempting to capture any life that she could identify, rather then the sound of her own breathing that was billowing around her while the quiet sources of movement caught her attention. Perhaps she was on the right path but of course she couldn't generally tell whether this landmark was thriving due to it's different depth of earthly color and odor, but at the same time it was another area to evaluate and so without hesitation, she marched on.

Her paws, once again, began to ache over the several day period where there was non-stop trekking and thus lack of water flows from her to actually rest. Since this domain was more of a dryer vegetation, her coat obviously lacked camouflage, however at least during the day wouldn't truly make a difference than at night whereas, blending with the darkness in this exposure wouldn't truly keep her cloaked. Emilia lifted her cognac pools to a ridge high above and she cocked her head evaluating the structure and pondering about the size and determined about this area een more, about it's history and the now fragrant smells that penetrated her nostrils. Flaring sharply she inhaled again and peered around the perimeter for any sources -- they weren't faint, no, she is following the same path of another by the foliage that collected any fur or tracks. It was intriguing but of course taking precautions, the lady slowly proceeded forward at ease whilst keeping an eye on her surroundings. That's when she squinted her eyes to find someone nearby, 'maybe they are harmless and would understand why I came into this land...and maybe know the name of this landmark', Emilia only thought as she approached calmly, lobes cuffed back while standing near some brush.
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:28 pm

It has been rather quiet lately, the wolf thought to herself. I reckon it is because I sent everyone away; that, and there is no bustle of activity anymore, so strangers are less likely to come here. The lithe animal parted with a fragile yawn, and examined the grasses that surrounded her. She hadn't come across any food in awhile, and was growing hungry. She had grown accustomed to the lifestyle of a mere scavenger, and rarely went out hunting on her own.

But today, she was not alone. Another, new scent caught her nostrils, and she wondered if she could use this opportunity to find a meal. She departed from her resting place, only to find that the stranger was already near her. Well, at least I needn't walk far to find them.

"Hello, stranger. Mind introducing yourself? I am Koa, a mere guide of sorts for this neck of the woods."
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:56 pm

E M I L I A

Aside from standing where she was, there was partial movement for a few seconds. Ears twitching to identify any sources before hearing this rustle and paw steps of another's gesture. Emilia didn't hesitate to run or even turn around - but hat would've been her intention if she were to be casted away, however it didn't seem to go that direction. A darken color wolf appeared in her visage and it was a female too, but her appearance and eventually her voice. She immediately listened closely to hers and catching her revealed title; Koa. 'How beautiful of a name that is, plus she also has a very well maintained coat and texture', she pondered whilst studying the canid near here. 'She also is healthy, so there is still life around here...even a wolfs' life'.

The ivory she-wolf, as bland to be exposed as the sharpest figure in the open slowly greets with a nod, forming a smile of respect before introducing herself. She inhaled and then spoken fluently; "Hello, my name's Emilia" she softly held a pitch of relief by revealing her name. Even she didn't show negative intentions and pardoned herself from entering this land, "I'm sorry for trespassing, I've come so far from other places. You see, I was exiled from the former land where I was born and raised. This would be my last stop for a long run and would hope you wouldn't mind another' company here?", she insisted that she needed to stay and have a comfortable atmosphere to reside in, thus able to exchange words while she can without taking much time away.
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Koa examined her fellow wolf. The wolf sported a fine, white coat, with some off-white and gray markings here and there with the occasional tan fleck. She felt a pang of sympathy as she heard the traveler's misfortune with her previous pack. What a tough life. When she was a part of her own pack here, no wolves had been exiled, at least not in recent times. Koa nodded approvingly, and smiled at the newcomer's want of company.

She sat down, and began, "You are more than welcome to stay here. I sent some wolves away on a task; you will meet them when they return in a few days' time." Seizing the opportunity, she went on, "I am rather hungry, and I suppose you are, as well. Do you have enough energy in you to hunt some prey, now? Or would you like to rest?"
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:28 pm

E M I L I A

The she-wolf watched Koa with interest, catching her eyes as she focused upon herself with ease. Her voice was soothing and so she nodded at every word spoken and when she paused for a moment to breathe, she then commented. With a sigh of relief, "Oh, thank you so much. I'll surely make myself useful for you, it's a really great scenery as I may add" she shown her honesty with her tone of voice and her tassel swaying to and fro. This place would be interesting to live with, especially for her own lifestyle and having to adjust to the moderately, altering natures way. 'She is so nice', she thought as she looked at Koa, seeing how genuinely sweet and kind she was, Emilia would've expected a much more different demeanour, but for this state of mind she can deal.

Then the next part of words she contributed, catching this lady's attention. Oh how long it has been that she accompanied another canine for a hunt -- this would surely make her feel comfortable, but at the same time the throbbing in her paws tried to refuse to become more mobile. "As great as that sounds and just the thought of oblige - I would have to reject the offer and let my legs have rest and especially my paws" she cuffed her receptors back knowing she wanted to help but it would be humiliating to collapse if she continued to stand any longer and force herself to give in. But of course she didn't let her down for too long, "Once I feel that I can withstand and have no discomfort to take an extra mile, I'll help. It's just been long travels and the weight on my shoulders from the previous reminders. I'll be fine though!" Emilia perked her receptors forward with a smile of determination.
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

The old wolf heard the younger's quip of optimism about the land. She furrowed her brow slightly, a little hesitant to tell her the dark secrets that haunted her own past and the land itself. Koa supposed that she would fill her in when the time was right, and hopefully that time would be when the others returned. As her thoughts lingered on the other wolves, she wondered of their safety, blinking softly as she hoped for their safe return.

Emilia, naturally, rejected the offer of hunting. Koa couldn't blame her; the she-wolf evidently had been traveling for an extensive amount of time, and was in need of much rest. Besides, a tired wolf would fail to prove useful in any hunt, and Koa wagered that rest would do the wolf some good.

"Very well," she answered. You rest here; I shall attempt to find something to eat or scavenge, and will let you know if I find anything.

And with that, the elder wolf disappeared.
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:06 pm

E M I L I A

Emilia felt a big bugged on the fact she complimented a land she has yet to know the meaning and structure about, it seemed that the elderly wolf had something on her mind by how she reacted. However that didn't seem to bother her and she understood her rejection to tag along and abide to any course she could help with. Yet as soon as she answered with appreciation and encouraged to find something on her own, she bounded off -- leaving Emilia on the same grounds on her own. Yet alone was the keyword and she usually doesn't mind that and so the lady decided to sniff around and understand the landmark of where she stepped upon.

There were many new smells, new sounds and quite frankly just a different feeling in her muse. She didn't feel quite motivated to do much and so she dawdled over to a patch she assumed was soft to lay upon and pawed and stepped in a circular motion before letting her paws slide from under her. Her belly making a dip in the sand and soil, the grains all scatter from the forceful pressure - eventually allowing her gaze to rest on the features. Emilia was relaxed and at least for now so that her paw pads didn't feel as if they were going to split and cause an infection. They were just practically dry and didn't need to enforce any discomfort. And with that, the ivory female awaited for the return of Koa and the others she has mentioned before.
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:02 pm

It was a quickened, yet easily contained pace that Alastor was traveling at. His head hung rather low and his tail coiled up, he was doing his best to track a scent, a creature he had not seen in quite some time. A wolf. As the aromas origin came to a close, he slowed himself steadily, pausing and rising to his full height to gaze around the scenery. The dull painted wolf soon laid his eyes on what his nose was leading him to. It was a she wolf, pale in color. Creams and light tints coated her slimly built physique. The male was hesitant for a moment - other wolf scents were obviously present - though no one on sight.

Territory markers make him slightly cringe as he thought of the possibility of being run off by a protective pack. It was often unwise to approach a lone wolf in pack land. 'If I approach in any threatening way, she may feel defensive and send an alarm.' The sudden thought made his spine jolt, making him shake out his pelt briskly - then set forth towards the canine anyway.

As he neared her, his pale azure eyes matched with her warmly colored brown orbs. His onyx black coated ears swiveled forward as he harmlessly angled his head slightly down to watch her. "Pardon me miss, but might I ask where the alpha may be?" As he asked, his head tiled slightly, and he seated himself comfortably before her - keeping an easy going distance. "My name is Alastor, if you were wondering, may I know your?" Lastor did the best he could to no move quickly nor to seem threatening with his words. Polite and respectful were what he was aiming for at the moment.

As he awaited a reply, his blue eyes orbited his newly found surroundings. It was a calm territory, and plentiful with pack life, at least he assumed from all the scents that swirled around him.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:14 pm

E M I L I A

Emilia rested, watching her surroundings with looming eyes - carefully not to miss any event that would take place. The distance between her and others may come closer and fill her mind with good thoughts and to cleanse away any bad gain. She gave out a yawn quietly, revealing some ivory incisors before closing her maw. The relaxation was soothing, however, as she inhaled deeply there was a scent lingering around. Another wolf.

The fragrance was hanging on end, this brought her attention while whiffed - trying to identify the direction. As soon as she turned her head there was a dark, tawny canid standing nearby, referring to her with a quarry about the alpha. She lifted her cranium and pointed her muzzle in the specified direction. "She, went that direction. Hunting, I would've obliged but my travels were tiring..." Emilia explained before she sat up herself more comfortably. Once he exchanged words, so did she. "Emilia is my name. It's a pleasure to meet you", she smiled a bit timidly, alone as she was she couldn't find more words to combine.
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Alstor's ears flicked quickly as a new voice directed towards him, it belonged to the creamy, off-white she-wolf. She explained how the leader of this land was off hunting, which would explain the strong scents scattered about the near areas. His eyes trailed off in the direction she pointed out, though met her gaze once more when she revealed her name. Emilia. A quite unique name in his eyes, then again, common names to him may seem out placed to others.

For a few rough seconds, he sat and waited - unsure if he should interrupt the hunt or attempt to create a comfortable atmosphere between he and Emilia. He shifted slightly and released a deep breath. "The pleasure is all mine, Emilia." The words flowed effortlessly from him, Lastor was entirely at ease. "If you don't mind, I'd like to stay here, in hopes the alpha will return soon. I don't wish to ruin a hunt for your pack," His words trailed off as his head turned once more in the direction of the hunt. His mind raced a bit, the feeling of chasing down a meal with other wolves was exhilarating.

His broad fore-paws shuffled slightly, he had been traveling alone for so long. He needed a rest, and time with one wolf before many. He realized conversation would need to be enthused, "So you say you're tired from your travels. Might I ask how long you've been traveling, or from where - perhaps?" Alastor was unsure of what questions were suitable in such a situation. It's been a while.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:42 pm

E M I L I A

Once there was a tad bit of silence to reassure her steady breaths, she looked out into the domain, searching for any more canids that would be lurking about. Though she's unsure how many stick out like a sore thumb - like herself.  She lifted her fore paws from the earth to relieve some pressure as she sat there on the terrain, watching over a vast distance before gazing back over at the darken brown male with what it looks like one sock on the front fore paw while another sock layer on the hind. An odd combination of markings, but a bit unique in a way. Seeing that he was about to speak she settled and listened to him. As soon as he mentioned about staying around longer, she nodded that she understood and was doing the same for herself. "Yes, that's fine. I'm sure the leader wouldn't be too long. She told me that there were other canids here before I arrived and she set them off somewhere for an objective, I assume" she clicked her tongue at the thought. "Also, it's understandable. I would go and help but I'd hate to even collapse in the middle of a task. My energy isn't draining, just haven't took time for myself very much - I needed to keep moving", she inhaled a deep breath of air and stood to arch her back, looking at the ground.

Emilia walked a little ways around some brush, that's when she paused hearing Alastor spoken upon where she came from and how long she travelled. Her broad shoulders rolled and she looked over at him, "honestly, it felt like a long time before I was able to come in contact with wolves", she mused softly before finding another spot where she stretched out her legs and laid down with ease, allowing her weight to easily give no more pain on her paws before she continued. "I was exiled from my pack, as you see. My brothers and sisters were alike, my family were gifted and had a daughter that assumed they would make her the future heir, for when I get older and take over the pack. My mother was weak and elderly. However, as the courses took place my sister Alana never got her way and proven herself useful for the brink of time. Chasing me off the landmark and making sure I kept moving". Emilia heaved lightly at the remembrance of who she grew up with and how her demeanor altered over time. "I was traced down by the males of the pack. it's amazing how much you grow up with siblings to find out they actually want you gone", she added before looking away to ponder about the days that felt like months. "Instead of trying to fight the system she carried I fled, far miles in a direction I couldn't even put my paw on it for you. it was a nice territory, cold, wet..just a place I'd like to visit again one day" a smile crept on her maw as she finished her, what seemed to be, a long story. "I'm sorry for taking up some time there.." she chuckled softly, "how about you, sir? If you mind telling me about your travels and how long you've journeyed".
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Alastor allowed himself to keep his eyes on the lightly colored wolf, Emilia. She encouraged him that the leader would soon be due to return, then spoke of other canids in the area. For a brief second, a shutter arose in his broad frame. One wolf was more than enough for him to handle for the time being. As she spoke of her faint energy, she rose and traveled a bit, searching for a more fond place to rest. Alastor stuck close, following on her heel and soon retiring to the grass a few feet next to Emilia. His pale blue gaze not leaving her tawny face, a story flowed from her - one of her past and how she came to be. Alastor's memories twisted and tangled. Hearing someone speak of vilely characterized siblings made him choke on his breath. The tale made him speechless for a moment, thinking of his past, then the question came - why was he here. What was his story. A low grumble rolled in the depths of Lastor's throat as he thought of the bitter moments in his life, the reason he had to travel here.

Alastor leaned slightly more to his left side, and his tail began to flick up and down as he carefully chose his words. "Well, I do apologize for your foul luck." He stared off for a moment, and released a steady breath, making eye contact once more, "As for myself, I was born to a kind loving pair. The only male of three. At a young age, we fell into war. I grew up and ventured to battle as well. When I returned, a near pack took an interest in me. A leader for me to be the heir and be mated to his daughter. Ultimately, it happened. Oaklee and myself took hold of her pack, and had two pups of our own. Kaska and Helios." Alastor had to pause briefly, a small smile grew as he thought of his family. Of his pups. "Shortly after their birth, my home pack fell into war again. I wished to assist - but Denali, Oaklee's father forbid it. So I gave up my alpha title to help them, Oaklee as well. My father was ambushed and we lost him. And Denali was so angered at Oaklee, that he took her life." A low growl rumbled in his chest and his ivories clenched tightly at the thought. "I took my pups and fled, my sisters joined me. 6 months back we separated, I left them in a kind pack. I just had to keep going. " Alastor huffed, and shut his eyes for a moment. Memories of his pups growing up on the journey fresh in his mind. "Oaklee would have been proud. Kaska grew to be beautiful, and so smart. Helios so brave and caring. They're going to make wonderful additions to their new family." Over all, Al was upset, though proud. His sisters were with his pups, caring for one another. And now, it was his turn to experience life alone.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:12 pm

E M I L I A

As comfortable as the she-wolf remained, she felt a bit gloomy about the overall life she encountered at a young age and as she grew older and realized how much she missed and how often she was misused and betrayed, she'd had to forget about them. Her family at least, will never find her especially not here. This area would have to do for now, a place that isn't covered in a blanket of snow - that's her preference anyways since she thrives for a colder temperature and wetter surfaces of earth. Even though she was at eased, Alastor seemed to drift off into his story, commenting about her life and she nodded slightly still keeping her focus and listening skills intact. Once he talked about his life, how warmly welcoming they were, he was the only son of three pups. 'How wonderful..a family that was known for comfort and support..!' she hummed at the thought but then when he described a war that's when she cringed slightly. She despised such wars that would take place and she wouldn't even be near such a scene. "I could never be apart of such war - I'm weak. I'm only the strongest whilst running, being wanderlust! And just taking strolls..but it's my fear to be found in a brawl. I can never keep up or stay focused on a stronger opponent" she sighed lightly. "That's why I never took on my sister, the one who ruined the life I would be honored to have.." she wrinkled her nose with a slight revealing of her ivory incisors, before shielding them away to not have much anger occur. Even though a soft growl escaped this female's throat. As she eased she flattened her receptors for a moment, "pardon me.." she remarked adjusting her body, quarters and fore paws accordingly. "I only get a bit agitated amongst some things, not as often though".

As he spoke on after the war, catching the part where he mated with a daughter of another pack, shortly having his own family together made Emilia smile at the thought. he never experienced her own litter or to even care for anothers' for so long. it's been a year or two from the last time she witnessed a pup with her own eyes and once he finished he seem to have a smile that crept over. "I'm so happy that your sisters would take care of the young, mentor them, keep them safe..." she mused. "I never had my own, ever since I was banished there was no time for me to cope with others. I was always timid and never had a relief of pain and guilt, betrayal". Her voice softened as she draped a paw near her muzzle, trying not to be the center of the attention she drifted her gaze at him with a nod. "I'm sure though that you'll be fine here, a pack that would be growing ever so slowly but again we all have our own challenges to conquer over time" she chuffed with a slight sway of her tassel that lifted and  embraced the image of a flag. "However, I'm deeply sorry for the loss of the companion you were with, it must've been devastating to handle", she took sympathetic gestures with a fore paw she reached out for comfort, still expressing the small smile and her cognac pools with a divine focus.
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:08 pm

Alsator sat in silence after his small history, his facial expressions changing time to time as Emilia made remarks. His fur standing slightly on end when the she-wolf began to growl and grow agitated, though an apology settled his nerves quickly. His pale sky-blue eyes rolled over the land as the cream colored canine spoke of her inability to fight, then quickly switched to commenting on Alastor's sisters' whereabouts with the pups. His eyes locked back onto her and he released a breath he seemed to be holding for some time. He watched as Emilia's voice changed, a nerve struck her as she spoke of her timid - unforgiving life because of her family. Though she clearly hide it once more and redirected the conversation back towards Lastor. His receptors flicked and perked up as a sympathetic paw out reached towards him, a gesture of sorrow with words he knew would come - a apology for Oaklee. For his lost mate.

A striking tension in Alastor's muscles rippled through his broad structure. His jaw clenched and his body language brashly transformed into and unwelcoming stance. The tawny - brown he-wolf rose to his paws and took a few steps forth before seating himself away from Emilia. His back faced her, and his tail coiled up against his back defensively. His head soon fell and he looked to the earth. "I do apologize for me actions." His words seemed hissed through his ivories - It was clear he wasn't in well sorts, but he always made it clear that it was not Emilia he was directing his anger towards. "Not a day goes by that I don't think of seeing Denali standing over Oaklee. And not a day goes by that I wish I left Denali alive to suffer because of his actions." A jolt down Alastor's spine made his coat stand on end, his body still firm and tense. He resisted looking at Emilia, his eyes focused on the grass beneath his sock covered forepaw.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:54 pm

It was a normal day, a day like any other for Fenrir, he had a nice meal not long ago and now he ran through the woods. He doesnt know where to go nor what to do right now, he traveled for many hours without a proper rest. His birthland is quite far away now and he doubts that he will ever see it again. Well, why should he want to get back anyway? Nothing kept him there. Since this beast had no rest at all he made the decision to just take a rest right here, he stretched his big body and laid down but while lying down, something caught his attention.

A scent, wolves... this is pack territory. Fenrir shot straight up and stood his ground, he didnt see other wolves for a few months now. The beast was curious what was going on and who was near him, so he just followed the scent. After a while he jumped on a rock to have an overview of his current location but it didnt take long to spot the wolves since they were just a few feet away, there were two of them. One was a male, quite a large one, not near as big as Fenrir though, his fur was a mix of brown, grey and black. The other one was an ivory coloured female, maybe a duo of the local pack? Fenrir didnt say anything and stood tall, his muscles tensed and his wrathful bloodshot red eyes observed the two wolves, his expression remained emotionless. He wanted to know what they will do, are they hostile like any other wolf he met yet or are they willing to confront him with words?
Fenrir
Fenrir
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next