DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY

+21
Vanguard
Onyx
Nature
Fenrir
Alastor
Emilia
Ghost
Raelyn
Braxton
Star
Pilot
Loup
Ember
Augustine
Pavor
Rivet
Kaia
Lupa
Lennox
Koa
25 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY - Page 7 Empty Re: PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY

Post  Onyx Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Onyx looked up as the male emitted a slight chuckle. 'We don't bite, miss.' He said, to which Onyx gave a relieved sigh. But then the male said:
'Well I do not. Can't speak for everyone, can I?' And jerked his head toward the other female in the area. Onyx tensed and looked toward the other female. Hmm...I hope she isn't aggressive.
When Onyx asked about the pack, the male replied saying that there wasn't a pack in the area that he knew of, much to Onyx's disappointment. Then the male told his name, Pilot. Cool name, I guess. "My name's Onyx, Pilot." Onyx said, dipping her head.
But then, another wolf entered the area. A female, an older one to be exact. Her eyes were full of wisdom and experience.
'Seems as if this is a popular place for us wolves, am I wrong?' Pilot stated, but Onyx wasn't listening, for she was focusing on the older female. There was something, something, about the older female that made Onyx know...
"Excuse me, miss. Is there a pack in this area that you know of?"
Onyx
Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Koa took note of the two wolves. They were quick to question, and clearly their knowledge had not yet been satisfied of the place; it was apparent they knew little, both of the land, and of the wolves that inhabited it. She assumed that, like she, they looked upon the gathering of wolves as a phenomenon. While packs were commonplace, this assemblage was rather different, for it occurred in a sudden manner, and brought together complete strangers. Perhaps the muster was more strange to her, as she was the only true long-standing resident of these parts, and was familiar with the wolves of the past that had once called this territory home.

She gave a reply. "Yes, it is a popular place. Though, only recently popular, for I was once the only living wolf here. My former packmates perished in a struggle with a tiger. This is indeed the formation of a new pack; there are others, but I sent them away to do something for me. They shall return soon."
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Quickly after Vanguard had answered his question (not in a kindly manner, either) the brown-furred male repeated the same question but in a slightly different context, to which the female replied with a glare that seemed to write the words "are you stupid?" all over her face.

In just a matter of seconds, a new wolf emerged from the background. A skittish black female with silver guard hairs crawled her way onto the scene, stammering and whimpering like a day old pup. Forget what she thought of the male, this was pathetic. Vanguard only watched with a frown of extreme disapproval, looking down at the young female whom also queried of this, phantom pack of which Vanguard had seen little proof of except for a bunch of loners chasing after it in a wild goose chase. She'd like to see some actual legitimate proof that a gang of wolves lived here and not just a bunch of complete strangers.

And in that moment, she got it. An older female with fur of browns and gold appeared. She answered the male, agreeing with his statement of how many wolves were in the one area.
"Yes, it is a popular place. Though, only recently popular, for I was once the only living wolf here. My former packmates perished in a struggle with a tiger. This is indeed the formation of a new pack; there are others, but I sent them away to do something for me. They shall return soon." She replied promptly, confirming both theories. Yes, there was a pack yeah, but they were not a family and had apparently only recently formed from a group of lone wolves.

Vanguard remained silent, staring at the older wolf. She didn't even shift her position, her stance just as confident and dominant as before. Unlike the others, she did not intend rolling over to show her belly, to charge in blindly, so to speak. She wanted to state as early on that she was no push over and there was no way that she would just immediately trust this stranger. After all, where did her morals lie? Would they even have a choice whether to join this so-called pack or not? Perhaps those "others" where just hiding downwind, ready to pounce should they resist.

Or maybe Vanguard was just overthinking things. Again.

Edit: Pffft, I just realised you enabled signatures and my own that I just put in there for lulz made me giggle so much cx
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Location : Australia; In The Box of Shame with mah crew of scalliwags s(^3^)/

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 pm

[Yeah, sorry about that. Love the signature!]

Her eyes fell upon the form of yet another stranger, who was primarily earthy in hue. Olive eyes met hers, and she stopped, surveying the animal's form for her own benefit. She withheld immediate words of greeting, and instead was satisfied with an air of silence. She did not want any shenanigans; if the elder could keep a serious demeanor, she might be successful in that very endeavor, as it was clear the other wolves were rather awed, and kept their distance. It appeared that they were not eager to approach her, or fuss over her, as some of the others were, and the female saw this as a sign of good judgement and a general understanding of what respect was.

This new female seemed intent on examining her. It seemed that Koa's own game was being turned on her, but not in a way that suggested challenge or contempt. The elder offered a nod of her head, in hopes of subduing the animal's anxieties, or whatever they were. Koa did not fair well in discernment at the present. Words, rather than sheer observations, might secure the confirmation she was looking for.

"If you, or any of you are interested in joining... be my guest."

Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:24 am

Onyx saw that the brown-furred female had a frown of disapproval on her face.
And that from was directed at Onyx.
Ohoho. I'll give you a frown. So Onyx gave a glare that she thought was definitely enough to make the other female think differently about her.

'This is indeed the formation of a new pack; there are others, but I sent them away to do something for me. They shall return soon. The older female said, making Onyx stand up and her ears prick.

Onyx then saw that the frowny female had started to closely examin the older female, as if sizing her up for a fight. Hmmm...she doesn't look like the, 'play first talk later' kind of wolf.
Then the older female said something that made Onyx's spirits soar.
'If any of you are interested in joining...be my guest.'
Oh...oh!

"May...may I join miss? That is what I came for, to join the pack that was said to live here!"

Onyx was quivering in excitement. Finally, the pack that she had come for! I didn't leave my family for nothing after all.

[I hope all that made sense. I went biking on a trail yesterday and am pretty tired]
Onyx
Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:52 pm

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

Pilot was a bit tongue-tied at the moment - torn apart by instinct and by hope. He hoped to have a responsibility, to have some sort of home, and some sort of family. But, his full instinct won him over. This elderly female was telling the truth, this much Pilot knew. Though he had yet to see the 'others' that she had mentioned. 'How will I ever know how much control she truly has over them?' he pondered as he kept looking about the place. Close by, there was the first canine he had set eyes upon, Vanguard. He had not noticed the glare the female had given him after his second question, but he had witnessed how she had treated the other female, the Onyx wolf.

Onyx seemed to fully trust the elderly wolf, something Pilot disapproved, though ironically he was close to doing the same. After the stranger had spoke of a task she had sent those 'other' wolves, Onyx jumped to the task, while Vanguard stayed back, even farther than Pilot.

The male thought back to what the elderly female had said earlier, about her pack perishing. Before starting conversation once more, he cleared his throat, emitting a soft growl like sound, and then barked out, "Perished, you say? That is truly unfortunate maim, though, I must ask. If there was a tiger here once, then it is possible that a particular tiger can return. What happened to those 'other' wolves you mentioned? 'And how do you know they will be safe?' he silently asked.

"What do we call you?" he questioned. Before Pilot continued, a thought snagged his attention. 'Where will I go if I decline her offer? Sit, or travel once more?' the debate started again. 'Oh, what the hell! If I notice anything off, I can always run,' the male assured himself. Though, before he voiced his opinion, he decided to wait until the female answered his worries.

| | MEN: Onyx, Koa, Vanguard, others| | ADD: Koa| | NOTES: pilot is one weird wolf. also, i couldn't help myself -thanks for enabling the signatures c:

Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Raj Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Heavy footfalls follow Raj as he lopes through the underbrush. His gait proves to be a hindrance to any sort of hunting or sneaking, and he gave up on trying to be quiet ages ago as he trekked through unfamiliar territory. Scraggly branches reach and snag at his unkempt fur, and he grimaces at the feel of spurs being snapped off into his pelt. He pauses briefly, drawing in a deep breath through a mouth hanging agape, and sighs with such force that he feels it could have shaken the earth.

The scent of unfamiliar wolves overwhelms him, forcing him to sputter just slightly. He shakes his head to clear it before resuming his journey, choosing to block out and ignore the invading scent of wolf and pack. Nerves beneath his skin twitch with the anticipation of meeting all of them. Would they be welcoming to an oddity such as himself? Would they tolerate his quirks and bad habits? Would he be able to tolerate them?

"Of course I would," he says, rather indignant at his own worries. "That's out of the question. I can get along with anyone, so long as they give me what I desire."

And what he desires is, of course, reaction. Negative or positive- though, Raj seemed to value negative reaction more than positive. The act of worming under another's skin so much that they recoil and bristle at any sort of advance made Raj's toes curl with excitement. It's been a rather long time since he's done anything of the sort; the last encounter he remembers clearly- and cherishes deeply, he might add- is that with that poor and ugly looking dog that happened to appear just as he made his entrance to what he likes to call "The Mixture Pack". Oh, how he lavished in such glorious wordplay with that dog, and how he relished in the aggressive displays and indignant, malicious comebacks thrown his way.

The wolf sighs at the memory, eyes closing just briefly to collect himself. The soft sounds of voices can be heard just over the rise before him, and Raj steels himself for an encounter that could end with his bloodshed- or, if he's going to be optimistic, their bloodshed. He carries himself up the incline with as much grace as he can muster- which, realistically, isn't much at all- and he holds himself at the crest of the hill, slate grey eyes scanning for movement. A thought in the back of his head provokes him to slouch his posture just a smidgeon, and he does so whilst dropping his head parallel to his upper chest.

He sees a small group of wolves ahead of him, and he perks at their presence. "Well, well," he purrs, eyebrows rising just slightly. "This should be interesting." And with that, Raj picks his way down the hill, careful not to slip- mindful, that is, because a single misstep could lead to a broken bone. Or worse. But he doesn't dwell on that. What he looks forward to is the encounter. The real thrill of joining a pack. The danger that comes with being too personal with new wolves.

Last edited by Raj on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Raj

http://twinlinskis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:23 pm

The she wolf tracked down the smells she identified while returning from an unknown source of land, though peaceful she eagerly grew tired of being there alone, despite how quiet it may have seemed, usually too much quiet measured as danger in her mind and it was most likely advised that she would return where others were present. Focusing on her frontal visage, the feminine canid paused while whiffing the air, pricking her receptors forward and proceeded with interest back, even if she is judged upon being a coward by the sassy female she knew that at least she was surrounded by others. Trekking at a decent pace, Emilia found the two darken specimens afar along with a familiar coat from what her eyes can make out. 'Koa has returned!' a thoughtful reminder reached her as her tassel began to swing to and fro by seeing that the elderly wolf returned from her scavenging and thus she didn't hesitate to walk closer in regard that the leader was now in sight for all to see.

Within a closer approach there was another sight of a canid, frankly new and an obsidian pigment, most likely a female by the size. Emilia remained silent from speaking at this time, stronger aromas filled her nostrils as she neared the group, seeing no vast aggression yet to strike at this point in time. 'Sheesh, this newcomer is sticking out like a sore thumb, all of them are..' she pondered then looked away with her whisker twitching. 'Then again, I'm as solid and light-toned in definition than I'll ever be in this daylight', craning her head up and over forward once more as she stood a little distance from the female that she doesn't intend to acknowledge the fact that she's here. However the other male, Alastor excused himself to part ways a fair distance. Then another male Emilia didn't see passed the leader, a more tawny lean canid that clearly has better camouflage. Yet another source lays on the edge of her senses and detection was for her to look with caution hoping for no better dilemma to make way.

Mentioned: Everyone
Addressed: -
Words: 356
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:14 pm

It was when Pilot asked about the tiger that killed off the older female's pack mates from before, that Onyx realized she might have been a bit too hasty in asking if she could join the pack. Pilot spoke sense, and the frowney female seemed as if joining this pack was the last thing she would do. Onyx winced at the thought of a tiger attacking.
I've had enough of tigers in my life.Onyx thought, flattening her ears.
Trying to ignore the thought of tigers, Onyx looked around. She stiffened when she caught scent of yet another wolf. A female.
Onyx looked harder, trying to see a trace of the new wolf.
There. She saw a patch of light creme fur. Onyx turned toward the new wolf, keeping her eyes fixed on the bright fur.
I hope she isn't aggressive...you never know.
Then another thought crossed Onyx's mind.

What if she knows the elderly female. What if she's in the pack?
Onyx brightened at the thought, her ears pricked. But she thought of another possibility.
What if this new wolf thinks we're being hostile toward the older female, the pack leader? What if she attacks us to help her leader? That is, if she's part of the pack.
Onyx sure hoped that wasn't the case.

Woah Onyx is all over the place with her thoughts.        |NOTE| Sorry if there's any mistakes here, I'm using a tablet. Also, I hope this makes sense.

Last edited by Onyx on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make sure everyone understands what I did here, if there are mistakes. Also, scrolly thing wee)
Onyx
Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowe Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:03 pm

i'll wreck this if i have to
Crows squawked obnoxiously in the overhead trees in response to the dark figure moving beneath them, weaving between each winding trunk and over rows of protruding roots, kicking up last year's autumn leaves in his wake. The scent of his own kind grew closer, and as a result Rowe began to grow anxious. Though the spike in anxiety did not indicate nervousness, rather a building excitement towards the new opportunities that lay quite literally ahead of him, the time between his last interaction and now so far away that he could hardly remember it at all.

Voices. Several voices wafting through the forest, and considering the impairment of his hearing, he must be closer than he thought. Thinning in the foliage just ahead became a good enough indication of their location than any, and the footsteps of the eager male slowed to move silently through the last of the brush and beyond the woods. From his stance atop the hill overlooking the clearing, multiple wolves stood out plainly against the greenery, chatting among themselves or standing alone much like himself. The large rocky structure he'd previously glimpsed above the treeline was considerably more visible here, looming above them and casting long shadows that stretched along the grass.

Movement registered to his left suddenly, and swinging his head around Rowe caught the creeping figure of a wolf stepping carefully down the hill, looking as if he could take a tumble and fall the rest of the way at any given moment. A grin crossed Rowe's features at the thought, and taking a few steps of his own towards the incline, he hollered out, "Better watch your step," he observed, thick accented voice carried downwards by the wind. "If you fall, you'd probably break every bone you got." Though such an accident held no sense of humor, the smirk that stretched across Rowe's muzzle made it seem as if he'd just cracked a great joke.

Addressed: Rag Raj
Word count: 323
Sides notes: power couple cOMMENCE
tell me what good would that do?

Last edited by Rowe on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Rowe
Rowe

http://sheebawolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:13 am

There was an inquiry to join, coming from one of the wolves. The other asked of the fate of her fallen comrades, and then begged for her name. She paused, noticing more and more wolves, friends and strangers alike, crowd the surrounding area. Hesistation kept her lips silent; she was suddenly overwhelmed by the mass of bodies, and she grew more concerned at the amount of strange scents. Her noise recoiled at some, for they were particularly unpleasant, and starkly of a foreign origin. A twitch of her ear betrayed that she was aware of their presence, and, sitting now, she braced herself for yet another monologue, though she promised herself that she would end this one with all deliberate speed. Repeating information was not her forte, and she certainly, in her decaying age, lacked the patience. Alas, she put herself in this position; she could have easily chased the initial newcomers off, and she reckoned she could intimidate a few of the ones that surrounded her now. But it was always a numbers game, and she knew better than to be outwardly hostile. Besides, these wolves were supposed to restore Sikhote Alin to what it once was. She could not go back on what she yearned for so earnestly.

Her lip quivered, and she cleared her throat. "All of you may join. Note that this 'pack' is unlike the packs of your past; this is a rag-tag bunch of wanderers, with the hopes one day to be more akin to a family, and with the one wish to restore our presence. For those of you that are new, I am the last wolf her from past times; my comrades perished some time ago, in the fight against a tiger that we attempted to ward off into foreign lands. Yes, tigers do come and go here and everywhere else in this territory. A word of advice: Malá Sopka Den will be a place of refuge for all of you, so be prepared to call it home. I am not the leader of this pack. I am simply a guide."

Her voice faltered. She stopped. But her eyes met other, more intensely expectant eyes. Koa cursed herself -- she had forgotten to mention something.

"And, one of you asked what to call me by. It's Koa"
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am

As time has passed she took attention to Koa and her words to the whole group of wandering canids that all of sudden formed one big crowd in this area. She was uncertain how long it would last with them, especially since she can't do much strong-willed duties,other than keeping guard, despite how soft she turns out to be - Emilia does have another side to her that the rest would find out later down the road. However being in the neck of the woods, she heard a voice nearby, rather loud and intimidating about someone who would fall. 'Who was that to?'  the wolf pondered without taking much to scan the perimeter, there wasn't much depth to see from anyways. As the elderly wolf finished, Emilia already knew she may have found a place to call home, or at least find others that wouldn't kill her in her sleep. Then again speaking about tigers made her croak. In her past she encountered many other felines all in which large and small, however these striped felids were no match for a wolf that slacks durability to fight back aggressively.

The thoughts filled her mind but she wanted to at least let Koa know that she is willing to provide her time and support for this land, no matter how inexplicable it existed. Even if it means to spill blood and fight for survival for her own sake and safety, she'll do it.

Mentioned: I guess everyone here
Addressed: -
Words: 242

[Lame post, didn't know what else to type and respond with. Also not sure about who's speaking to who as much]
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Raj Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Raj’s footing slipped on a rather loose bit of soil and he cursed quietly, growling in frustration as he dug in his paws to stop himself from slipping down the decline of the hill. He steels himself for a larger tumble; his body was leaning forward too much, he was off balance, and he couldn’t help himself as he skittered down the hill. But through sheer luck, he managed to hold himself up long enough to regain his footing.

The wolf took a breath, body trembling slightly. “That was close,” he muttered to himself, a nervous chuckle rattling itself out of his throat. “A little more and I could have snapped my leg. Maybe my ribs. If I’m being optimistic, maybe even my neck.” He gave himself a weak smile, shaking his head a bit to clear it of the nervous thoughts.

”Better watch your step,” came a strange voice, thick with an accent Raj is familiar with. Russians, he groans inwardly. ”If you fall, you’d probably break every bone you got.” The words are punctuated with a light tone- like the thought of Raj snapping any of his bones would be a treat. A joke. A scene worth spitting your popcorn onto the person in the seat in front of you, whilst you smack your knee and take obnoxious breaths to keep yourself from passing out.

Raj scoffs, turning towards the source of the voice. He’s met with a darker figure; male- if the voice wasn’t clear enough, the body gave it away- and lanky. Ratty looking, he thinks, though the thought has a rather fond air to it; they’re the same in appearance, at least, and so Raj’s mild anxiety of looking too different to fit in dissipates.

“Why thank you,” he croons. “It’s not like I’ve lived with this fragile body my entire life, and I haven’t a clue as to how badly it would shatter if I were to take this intense fall.” He lowers his head, extending one paw as if he were taking a bow to the stranger. “It honors me so that you were to worry about a sorry wolf such as myself. I could kiss you for your selflessness and generosity. Just give you one big, sloppy kiss.” Raj looks up, one eyebrow raised as his lips raise into a sly grin. “Like this, see,” he straightens himself and makes an obnoxious smooching noise, punctuated with a soft groan and a bit of slurping.

“My hero,” the wolf laughs, batting his eyes at his darker counterpart before shaking his head and picking his way down the slope once more. He wonders idly if the wolves below heard his exchange with the black male. The thought of them hearing every word makes Raj jitter with another laugh, the sound bubbling low in his throat before expelling itself from his mouth in a hearty sort of sound.

Last edited by Raj on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raj

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:58 am

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

Pilot never thought he would ever experience the phenomenon of many canines in one area, but alas, there he was, witnessing the gathering of wolves of all coats and personalities. The excitement on the scene disappeared quickly, and was replaced with the promise of some sort of pack, as the elderly female had stated. She, who called herself Koa, explained the history of the area, and including a name of some sort of den, which Pilot assumed was nearby in the area. "Thank you, Miss. Koa. Once again, it is unfortunate, what happened to your previous pack members," he replied quietly, with a distant tone to his voice. The male's attention, however was focused at another sight to fully deepen the meaning behind his words.

His interest was captured by a new wolf to him, though it seemed to Pilot that the milky coated canine was familiar to both the area and Koa, judging by the way the female appeared to be standing. 'Must be one of those 'others'. Wonder where I can find the rest. Rising slowly, Pilot started towards the female, but was forced to stop. As soon as he arrived into the area, the male's lame leg was not a bother, and in this short amount of time, he quickly forgot about it. Though now, reality has caught up to. Grunting, he attempted to walk closer to her, but that walk turned to more of an awkward crawl; his left leg working normally (or what he considers to be normal), while the right ended up skidding across the forest floor, slowing him down.

The male did not need to 'walk' far, but to him, the simple task felt more like a pressing chore. Reaching a desirable distance to the female, Pilot sat down once more, inwardly embarrassed by the fact that he had now displayed a physical weakness. Nevertheless, he felt as if he had a job to do, and so he raised his snout in the direction of the snow white female, and barked out his question, in the familiar tone of sarcasm. "Should I be correct in assuming that you've returned from another section of this territory? I mean, you should know I am always correct, though I do need reassurance every now and then, ya know?" At the moment, Pilot felt a tad defensive, and lost the usual manners that he has always seemed to follow.

Soon after his inquiry, the wolf caught the scents of even more canines arriving into the area. Looking around, Pilot only noticed the sight of rocks skidding down the hill, and the sound of two voices, both with taunting tones. 'This should be quite interesting. What's the fuss about?' the male wondered as he heard the sarcastic voices. Remaining in his position, Pilot watched from afar, intrigued by what trouble these new wolves would cause.

477  | | MEN: everyone| | ADD: Koa, Emilia | | NOTES: sorry for the wait, and this ?? post

Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowe Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:12 am

i'll wreck this if i have to
What could have been a full fledged plummet to the rocky ground below gave Rowe the perfect opportunity to bring himself closer to the stranger, though it was not his intent to bring any kind of aid, rather to get a better view should the other completely lose his balance and crash down the hill. Shimmying after the slipping figure with long, unkempt nails scraping against the loose gravel to steady himself, with a few well placed paws the male finally managed to find his footing and correct himself a moment later without any harm done. Pity - a fall would have been simply hilarious to witness.

It was obvious that the near-fall had spooked the wolf momentarily, Rowe with his gained distance able to hear the self addressed conversation clearly. The words he spoke only caused the grin upon the trickster's face to grow, resisting the urge to laugh in response to the nervous chuckle that sounded from the mangy canine before him. Maneuvering warily on the unsteady, sloped earth, Rowe ensured his left side mostly faced the individual in order to eliminate the chance he'd miss any words directed at him due to his one defective, deafened ear.

When he's finally noticed, Rowe unconsciously straightens his posture and puffs out his chest, the plain look of playfulness etched into his young features as he looked down upon the unfamiliar animal, completely indifferent to any threat he may potentially possess. Sheer curiosity fueled his every move, and though such meddling has lead him into unfavorable situations countless times in the past, it seemed as if Rowe simply couldn't control himself, a lesson that had yet - if ever - to be learned.

Scoffing locked his attention to the stranger's face, exciting building in the pit of his stomach as he waited, wished he'd finally open his jaws to speak, to break the unnerving silence with anything at all. It did not occur to Rowe that perhaps he was intruding, invading some sort of unknown privacy or breaching an individual who was apprehensive by nature. Rowe was known to be brash, a trait that apparently he had yet to learn about himself for it was typical for him to approach anyone this way. Loud and proud was how he liked to think of his psyche, nothing to be ashamed of.

Teeth flashed the second the wolf ultimately began to address him, eyes sparkling in delight once hearing the distinct sarcasm flowing from his mouth, a dialect he was most familiar with. The lowering of his upper torso in a mock bow was appealing to the senses, so enthralling that Rowe found himself stepping closer to absorb every bit of the fellow male's antics. "Consider yourself lucky to have such a noble soul above you. Most just may have pushed you while your back was turned." An intriguing thought, though not even Rowe had it in him to commit such an act of crime. A bark of laughter sounded at the male's rambling of false appreciation, eyes following the obscene puckering of the other's lips, ears swiveling in time with the string of rather unpleasant noises that followed. "How flattering, you are. Do me a favor, and remind me to be so kind in the future; perhaps then I could earn a real kiss instead. After all, what you are showing to me does seem so appealing, I don't think I could resist," Rowe bantered effortlessly, completely in his element to be sarcastically conversing with another.

The term 'hero' earned a hefty snort from the dark male, not a moment of hesitation to follow once the canine began to descend cautiously down the hill again. "At your service," Rowe smirked, tail wavering freely behind him as he fixed one foot in front of the other over each loosely packed stone without disturbing their placement and causing them to slide. A glance ahead brought the other wolves below much closer than before, and catching the rumbling laughter from his acquaintance, Rowe ran his tongue over the teeth exposed in a never-ending grin, muscles twitching in anticipation.

Addressed: Raj
Word count: 684
Sides notes: these two o mg
tell me what good would that do?
Rowe
Rowe

http://sheebawolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:50 pm

While Emilia paced her breathing by the unknown sources that have echoed within the vacant territory, she allowed her head to swing around and lock her eyes towards the destination of these foul tones of vocals have merged from. Though she wasn't very fascinated to even go and investigate that wasn't her role nor would it even come to her attention to just dawdle and handle such act of tantalizing acts. But as the voices have calmed around this group a voice that was spoken by one of the males were directed closer and the sound of movement adjusted her footing as the she-wolf moved her head to see the appearance of the tawny male make way with an unfitted settlement of his limbs that gave a quirky motion of mobility.

Cocking her head as he then inquired about her returning from another land was obviously correct. She once departed since her nerves were shook from the previous encounters but as far as it looks like she seen perhaps a better value of congregation with this new recruit with a nod. "You are correct" Emilia's voice was soft but with muse towards him with courtesy of talking. "Though, I am just as new as you are, actually. To only appear just a while ago and have met the founder of this land. Quite tragedy for what the outcome has done for the rest of her comrades", receptors pulled back as she looked down at the ground and excelled her digits into the soil, spreading the grains at the thought of losing many members to a larger threat to many. Pondering about so much she brushed that aside whilst looking back up with her cognac eyes, seeing that the male has took interest to the surrounding but eventually she spoke out her title. "The name's Emilia" the canid spoke then with a soft whisk of her long tassel to be shown with a friendly motive. 'Gosh, he's as kind to approach and doesn't appear to be very arrogant like the others so far...hopefully it's not just my senses to tingle if anything goes wrong..' she thought about it but then decided not to say anything, looking as calm and content as she hasn't felt like this in a while. Though she wasn't hesitant when she then decided to add another set of words, "what may I call you, sir?" Emilia inquired to know the delightful name of the wolf she is speaking with.

Mentioned: Raj & Rowe [Oh and others too]
Addressed: Pilot
Words: 413
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:29 pm

The older female whom later introduced herself as simply "Koa" seemed somewhat impressed or perhaps pleased that the bunch did not fawn over her, despite it now obvious that she was the one in charge around here, in charge of what they had not learned just yet. Vanguard did not move her eyes away from the sleek earthy-hued elder whom spoke clearly, to all of the creatures gathered around her, calling their attention. "If you, or any of you are interested in joining... Be my guest." The she-wolf narrowed her olive eyes. What was in it for her? Why would she need a pack? What could a pack possibly offer her that she did not already have? But yet, she could not deny the age-old instinct that pushed her forward. A wolf was a social creature, and this one could not change her nature nor who and what she was. But how could she go back to being one of a family again? Would it even be possible? She did not even remember how to speak. 'But yet, you've already been doing it.' The voices in her head rang out so she couldn't ignore them. 'Enough excuses.'

Vanguard was split in two ways. She wanted to remain independent, nothing to tie her down, only herself, an individual, but yet she also wanted to be a part of something again...

Thankfully, her thoughts were interrupted by the tawny male's voice, asking for the story about her perished comrades of the original pack that resided here. The older female replied with a short story that she was somewhat reluctant with giving, finishing oddly, promptly giving her name afterwards, to which - for some reason - made the olive-eyed she-wolf feel compelled to reply. "Vanguard." She said simply. She normally wouldn't have given her name, even when asked for, especially with so many surrounded her, but she felt that since the elder had given her's it would only be right to answer with her own. Something that was very un-Vanguard-like and baffled her as to why she wished to let complete strangers know her name...

Really bad, somewhat late post. I might make it a bit better later... Probably not. cx
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Location : Australia; In The Box of Shame with mah crew of scalliwags s(^3^)/

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raj Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Raj watches as the dark wolf grins at him, turning his nose up just slightly at his response to his general snark. The stranger is a peculiar one- kin with Raj in both humor and mannerism, it seems. The rusted colored wolf considers his darker counterpart with interest. Perhaps something will blossom from the light banter between them. Or, alternatively, he thinks, smirking, We’ll end up killing each other one of these days.

Raj pauses briefly, squinting at his own thoughts. That was dark, he reflects. Far darker than I’ve been as of late. He isn’t sure what triggered such a thought, though he keeps it in the back of his mind- a sort of nagging reminder that it could possibly be the outcome of their snide remarks. Raj finds himself prone to being rather aggressive with his words when provoked incessantly, and he doesn’t really have a grasp on this wolf’s temper- nor does he have a grasp on how to leash his tongue when the air grows heavy with real hostility. Should he say something one day that burns into this wolf’s skull to the point of exhausting his restraint, Raj is sure that at least his skin will be torn open. He’s not necessarily sure about broken bones.

But death? Death, he’s 50/50 on. Though, that does also entail broken bones. Nothing is necessarily certain, but he's sure that he'll get hurt either way.

He eventually turns his attention back to the stranger and their conversation. “Boy,” Raj breathes, feigning awe and appreciation. “Does it curl my toes that I’ve got a guardian angel.” He shivers, eyes closing briefly as his body rattles; he’s ever the avid thespian. “I’m sure I’m blessed having you watch after me. It gives me great faith in the world.” The wolf glances behind him and finds his counterpart treading in his footsteps, though the black canine finds his footing a bit more sure.

In a way, Raj envies him. He envies the smooth movement that propels his form forward. He envies the confident stride- the way that he knows that his body will not fail. He envies all the little things that he’s sure that the black wolf takes for granted, and it frustrates him that many like him often don’t appreciate the body they were born in- the body that can hold them up without struggling, that can keep them safe from illness and disease.

The frustration seeps to his features, but Raj realizes it and quickly leashes it in. He bites his tongue as a sort of personal reprimand before casually and non-too-gracefully skittering to the bottom of the decline. The wolf checks himself over to make sure he didn’t cut his paws open on the sharp rocks, then turns to his companion. “So, guardian angel,” he starts, “I’ll keep it in mind to give you a lesson or two in the method of kissing a la Raj.” He winks, a small laugh coming from his throat. “But on a more serious note, I guess introductions are in order. I’m Raj- if that wasn’t painfully obvious from my poor attempt at french."

Raj

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:03 am

Onyx couldn't help the excitement that rushed through her when older female, Koa, said they could all join the pack if they wanted to.
But Koa's old packmates were killed by a tiger, and Onyx had had enough of tigers in her lifetime. She shivered at the thought of an encounter with a tiger. Onyx probably wouldn't be as lucky as she had been last time if she were attacked by another tiger.
But nevertheless, it was a pack that Onyx could join freely.

Onyx shook herself to get out of her thoughts. I need to stop thinking about tigers and such. I need a breather. Onyx looked at her surroundings, stiffening when she caught sight and scent of new wolves. Pilot had seemingly engaged in conversation with the bright, creamy wolf, while one of the new ones had skittered to the bottom of the incline. Smells like a male... Onyx realized that the rusty male had also been talking to yet another male, a dark one that was still at the top of the incline.
I wonder...It doesn't seem like a coincidence that so many wolves found each other in this same area.

Ick. I'm not too happy with this post. Whatever.
Onyx
Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilkeä Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Ilkeä Auvo Hiljainen
LOSE YOUR DREAM, YOU LOSE YOUR MIND.
Ilkea wasn't familiar with the lands he was in, but he was generally going to keep going. There were scents that he could catch easily, but he wasn't sure he wanted to pay attention to them. Surely if they were to bring trouble, he'd clue in but for now he was minding his own business; just passing through. His paws carried him, and his tail swished behind him as he walked. His ears were perked and his head was lowered to the ground as he sniffed his way about, he didn't even realize he was following the wolves scents. He was looking for water, his journey had carried him rather far; and he was thirsty. He could scavenge a hare or something later; but for now he was looking for water. He had some false hope in finding some water as he made his way up a hill of some sort; had no idea what he was walking into.

Well until he neared the top and boom, out of the trees he came and found a pack of wolves. Oh dear, that was bad. His eyes flickered back and forth between the group of wolves, maybe he'd not be noticed - was he stupid; they'd notice him right off the bat. Perhaps he'd just wait for someone to come to him, clearly creeping about wasn't going to help him; so he just kind of cautiously stepped out of the bushes; watching the wolves. His eyes darting between them all, waiting/watching for someone to come towards him. He had no idea how wolves joined packs anymore, he'd spent awhile alone really so; he was not sure anymore.  

Words: 276 Addressed: nada Mentioned: everyone there
Notes: ty raj for table, im lazy to make a new one and i have no idea how to bring wolves into rp anymore sorry :x
Ilkeä
Ilkeä

Back to top Go down

Post  Niakitia Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Stumbling across a territory wasn't on Niakitia's agenda today. Not that the female had one. The aroma of wolves were vigorous which caused the female to pause. It had been sometime since she came across any wolves and has been avoiding any for months now. Following her instincts to turn around Niakitia had the sudden urge to travel into deeper of the region of the wolves. Her teeth gritted together as a low rumble of a growl vibrated her chest at the sudden drive of this feeling. Nevertheless she follow the urge.

It didn't take her long to find the wolves; who seemed to be all surrounding one female in particular. Niakitia of course stayed hidden in the shadows, watching and playing small scenarios in her head as to what can happen next. The female stay put as each of the wolves introduced each other, which had her believe that this wasn't a pack or one that was just beginning. Her eyes was focus on the female whom all the wolves encircled. Just the look of her Niakitia thought of one word, ancient. Even from here the female felt small compared to her and not in a way of size. As if the she-wolf was royalty and Niakitia was the peasant. It was a feeling that she had never felt before.

"All of you may join. Note that this 'pack' is unlike the packs of your past; this is a rag-tag bunch of wanderers, with the hopes one day to be more akin to a family, and with the one wish to restore our presence. For those of you that are new, I am the last wolf her from past times; my comrades perished some time ago, in the fight against a tiger that we attempted to ward off into foreign lands. Yes, tigers do come and go here and everywhere else in this territory. A word of advice: Malá Sopka Den will be a place of refuge for all of you, so be prepared to call it home. I am not the leader of this pack. I am simply a guide."

Even the way she spoke was something that caused Niakitia to immediately pay attention. Niakitia couldn't help but replay the last sentence of what she said over and over again.

"I am not the leader of this pack. I am simply a guide."

At that moment Niakitia suddenly felt respect for her. She didn't demand Alpha ship. That was it, Niakitia found a pack without looking for it. A new place to protect and to live out her duty on till her days end. Koa; the name perfectly fit the female's appearance and aroma that surrounded her. Malá Sopka Den. Even this land was ancient, Niakitia was never one to learn about history but the atmosphere here made her want to know what laid here before.

Seeing as Niakitia was now going to refuge here, she moved a bit out of the shadows; allowing the other wolves know her presence but to only sit down, not intending to engage with anyone here. Socializing wasn't her thing and that was something everyone will learn about her quick.

Addressed: Everyone
Mentioned: ^^
Notes: I'm terrible with introduction posts ;v;

Niakitia
Niakitia

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:22 am

As the female awaited for the male's response, perhaps he was dazed as she shifted her gaze away and paused to whiff at the air. That's when she inhaled more and caught a few fragrances once again in the area and quite frankly she felt a bit more unstable. 'More wolves...probably more violence to take place', a pondering motive struck her and she pawed the  earth while taking a few steps here and there, attempting to find out this specimen. However, as Emilia was determined to just move away she didn’t, it would've been rude to leave a conversation - or rather words that have been exchanged already from this male. Then another source and closer as well from the strong odor that filled her nostrils and with pivoting receptors, she saw nothing in her visage as she wasn't very close to Koa and the others but a few feet away. Whisking her tassel with discomfort she continued to peer around, since she wasn't really the type to investigate all at once, maybe the others will handle that and assume that it was just the two unfamiliar faces messing around in the background of the picture.

Though deemed to figure it out herself, otherwise she'll never really be calm. Emilia excused herself with a nod to the male canid in front of her and she travelled to the incline and surveyed the sources there. Cognac pools drifted across the foliage and at ease she shifted her fore paws whilst her hind paws gave a kick of guidance to proceed moving. That's when she spotted a tawny canid and immediately approached them - yet cautiously since so far she's encountered some that have a negative attitude and wasn't necessarily prepared to fight or even rightfully attack at any point, however the she-wolf kept a distance between herself and the wolf, her tassel lifted slightly from the ground but not in an assertive language. Her state of mind while reviewing this canid was clear, they were new and obviously alone and so she began "...hello", maw parted as soft words were revealed and eyes staying focused and never leaving the face she met. Who knows what qualities of disadvantages that this male could bring to harm her or the pack so she remained weary until once proved that there will be no harm done, otherwise she may injure herself at some point.

Addressed: Ilkea
Mentioned: Koa, the rest
Words: 399
Notes: Bleh, crappy post. x)
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilkeä Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:29 am

Ilkeä Auvo Hiljainen
LOSE YOUR DREAM, YOU LOSE YOUR MIND.
Ilkea had been pretty cautious and his eyes hadn't left the wolves; none. Surprisingly; no one really reacted that fast; just one. He wasn't taken off guard, but he watched the wolf approach him. His eyes flickered at her, shifting from her to the others then back at the female. She seemed to keep her distance, which meant she may or may not have had bad experiences with people; and she was left to watching him with a sway of her tail. His interpretation of her body language was relaxed and curious of him, which was a language he was unfamiliar with. He was used to hostility, so this was a nice relief. His tailed swished behind him; it wasn't aggressive or impatient but rather calm and collected; he wasn't showing any signs of anger; but his expression was rather grumpy looking. Because he was an old grump, quite literally.

When the female spoke it was soft and quiet, he was lucky he had decent hearing. He probably wouldn't have heard it if he didn't, so he lifted his eyes and flickered around before returning to the wolf. Shifting weight between paws, debating a reply. He was thinking too much into it, his eyes flickered from hers to her pack mates. "Hello." He greeted with a very calm like nature to his voice, his body language was probably showing signs of tiredness; the way he slouched a little in his step; the way he didn't show much aggression or real awareness of what was going on. He really just needed a nap, but he needed to know he was safe to nap here; which meant he was talking to someone. "You're land?" He asked curiously, his head tilting a tad as his ears flickered. There was no harm to come from him, not now at least. Perhaps if someone attacked, but he was mellow right now.

Words: 318 Addressed: emilia Mentioned: emilia & pack
Notes: tired + grumpy ilkeaa
Ilkeä
Ilkeä

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:57 am

The ivory female watched the male that swept his gaze back over to the others and then back to her own physique. He seemed calm and perhaps content and so she was a bit relieved that this canid wasn't as hostile like the others were, it was her weakness. Any how, seeing a better opportunity she approached closer whilst taking a light gulp of saliva down her esophagus, keeping her footing decent and balanced so she doesn't look clumsy stepping across uneven terrain. Seating back, Emilia perked her lobes forward at the male's quarry and she smiled yet to only deny that this region wasn't her land. "Unfortunately, I do not own this" she said, shortly after shielding the smile to be neutral expressed again. "However, I'm sure you'll be welcomed here without a doubt", her head cocked slightly with her same smile reappearing with muse.

'So far so good and no sign of intimidation or aggression' a thought passed by the female's mind while she reviewed this male's physique for a brief moment. Eyes peered across before matching with his focus of view as well and could tell that this canid was having fatigue and that he could rest if needed. "Well, of course I would suggest speaking with our guide down below us. She's the real founder of this area and like myself, anyone is welcome".

"Oh, right where are my manners" she chuckled before continuing, "I'm Emilia" her voice wasn't as soft no more, seeing the comfort in the radius of a calm atmosphere was replaced and so she shown a much more value of speech. "You are a lot calmer than most I have met, so far" she said with a nervous gesture, hoping to not steer wrong with that comment, for her to be up here and if attacked she could be in a more serious condition than expected.

Mentioned: Ilkea, Koa & The Pack

Addressed: Ilkea
Words: 314

Notes: I actually had some muse to type this out. \o/
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content