DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY

+21
Vanguard
Onyx
Nature
Fenrir
Alastor
Emilia
Ghost
Raelyn
Braxton
Star
Pilot
Loup
Ember
Augustine
Pavor
Rivet
Kaia
Lupa
Lennox
Koa
25 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY - Page 6 Empty Re: PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY

Post  Vanguard Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 pm

This post is quite bland but eh, I'm lazy

"Are you alright?" The male asked quietly with sincere worry, tilting his head slightly.

"Never better..." She hissed in annoyance, still rather feisty from before. "Stop brooding me like a clucky mother hen or I'll..." She was lost for words so instead she just poked her out at him like a child. "I don't need you to be licking my wounds for me, thank you very much." She said rather blandly, snorting air into his face, probably a few boogers flying onto his face. But despite her vicious words, she was ever so slightly touched by the male's sincere kindness. Yet, it made her even more angry; did he think she was weak?! She could take care of herself!

As Vanguard caught her balance again, she heard the female utter some words, something about it being nice meeting them and that she was sure they would make brilliant friends before excusing herself of the scene. "Great! Look what you did, you buffoon!" She spat sarcastically, completely forgetting her artificial manners as she watched the beige female retreating toward the hills. She was most likely going to tell the whole universe how crazy these two were, and sure enough, they would both be run out from every pack in a hundred mile radius with their tails between their knees.

She should've probably gone to apologise to the female for her brutish actions, that would've been the lady-like thing to do. But no, that was probably the last thing Vanguard would ever do, instead she was thinking more along the lines of: 'That's right, run you cowardice swine. You better stay away from him, he's mine!' She growled silently, smirking grimly as she watched her disappear.

"Well, are you?" The male repeated in soft tones, looking her over for anything out of the normal. The female shot him daggers once more, but soon the death-stare melted into more of a grudging respect combined with disgust. He cared for a stranger? Heck, he cared for a crazy stranger that had tried to kill him? "I'm quite fine, thank you." She said finally, this time without any snark or aggression in the words, relaxing slightly.

Last edited by Vanguard on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Location : Australia; In The Box of Shame with mah crew of scalliwags s(^3^)/

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:24 am

[If one of you wouldn't mind testing out the dice system in any thread in this forum, that would be great. I'll get back to roleplaying shortly -- just got my new laptop! :-D]
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Distancing herself from the words that were now spat at her by the new female made Emilia a bit unsettled. She knew that there were games to be played but playing with an experienced canid unlike herself was a bad choice but she kept silent and didn't play out to even look back over her shoulder. She decided that maybe she can explore this new border alone and that's how she thought of it as she began to stand up on her paws and depart from this scene as best as she could before more hesitant confrontations appear. This place was now a battleground as it seems, many rogue wolves finding their own vacancy here for easy targets, even the she-wolf was pictured as one. She was a coward, hiding herself away from danger and arrogance that was in the air. Unable to handle such tension and to just try to conceal herself away was one motive, but another was not attacking because she had no reason to, but she still held her defensive manner to her brightest concern.

Peering around the landscape the female drifted her eyes in a direction that looked like a wolf could just carry on themselves for a journey and perhaps enough time to slip away from the chattering canines in the area. If she did that now she would be able to have covered enough ground and maybe even find the rest of the pack, since she obviously was told that these others were out and about but perhaps may not return here. 'Ahh, what the heck! I'll just go and see what else lays out here', shuffling her paws, the ivory she-wolf trekked the direction her legs guided her and the smells of the vicinity tingled her nostrils, her paws didn't ache as much as she arrived here so she practically held enough energy to boost herself for this moment in time.

-MALÁ SOPKA DEN-

[I have no idea what I'm doing with the dices roll O.O]
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nature Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:35 pm

The member 'Emilia' has done the following action : Encounter with nature

'Partizanskaya Sentry' :
PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY - Page 6 Mountainhare_zps7rsos8ge

Nature

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:48 pm

[Emalia I've worked out what you do.
Type like a roleplay post saying you're going off somewhere and then select the dice. After that you post again with the actual encounter.]
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Alastor witnessed the sudden mood swings of aggression from Vanguard, her hissing words directed towards him for his curiosity of her physical state. Then a sudden, low growl towards she vanishing Emilia. Yet her temper seemed to settle, stating she was fine and even thanking Al - her tones were clamed and no longer like daggers thrown at him. A small smile formed as Vanguard allowed herself to settle, though now the duo were entirely alone. Their first encounter with one another were not all that great, yet Alastor wondered what was okay for him to speak of with the she-wolf. It was clear that Van had a short fuse with a few subjects, and he wanted to be sure to not trigger her aggression once more, though he was brimming with curiosity.

Once realizing how close he was seated beside the she-wolf, he decided it might be best to inch a bit of a ways away from her. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable. He gazed up, and his left ear twitched swiftly. His mind pondering what to say - he began to speak without really rehearsing his words to her. "So Vanguard, it's clear you can handle yourself quite well. Would you mind sharing a bit of your life with me?" Half way threw his words, he glanced to her - a bit wary on how she'd react to his question. The she wolf was courageous, beautiful, and an all around mystery. It intrigued Alastor, and he was adamant to find out about her past. What turned her into the way she was today.

His head tilted at a small angle, and his ears rotated towards her like satellites, his eyes never left her gaze as he awaited some type of response.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:55 pm

PREPARE FOR FATTY POST THAT IS UGLY AND WILL MAKE NO SENSE :DDD

The male slowly scooted his handsome fluffy butt away from her, and although she should've sorted him out and taught him some "personal space" rules, she was somehow alright with him being next to her, although that didn't stop her from giving him a brief dirty look. He didn't seem to notice though, as he stared into space, utterly silent and almost unresponsive. A slightly awkward quiet came between them for a moment, Vanguard making no attempt at conversation and did not intend to. She listened to the breathing of her company, because she can. What else was she supposed to do?

The silence felt a lot longer to Vanguard than it actually was, and she almost jumped out of her pelt when the male's deep voice suddenly broke the tranquility.
"So Vanguard, it's clear you can handle yourself quite well. Would you mind sharing a bit of your life with me?" It was kind of odd, not only hearing a stranger use your name after not hearing it for so long, but also that he asked about her past. The question left her quite speechless as no one had really shown any interest in where she came from and what had caused her to be how she is now. "Uh..." She mumbled, not quite sure where to begin. It didn't help that she had started to forget most of it.

"Um, well. I was born in a litter with just my two other sisters. My parents were the leaders of a large-ish pack and I was the expected heir, not that I ever asked for that of course." The ruddy grey female spoke freely without any hint of aggression, nothing like the venomous words she had spoken before. "For reasons I personally never understood, my parents never named me. If it was some sort of ritual that heirs had to earn their own title then it is a very stupid one." She said plainly. "Anyway, when I was still just a skinny little thing, a neighbouring pack fell into war with us over water and prey." She continued. "Much to my parents' disapproval, I snuck away to battle. I was in the first lines of the vanguard, one of the first to clash teeth with the enemy. We were outnumbered and eventually my comrades fell until it was only me and a handful of the rival force." She said lowly, staring at the ground. "The battle was pretty much lost and I was giving up hope. War is not a pretty thing, mate, it's not glamorous. It's painful." Her voice cracked slightly on the last word. She hoped Alastor did not notice. She looked up from her distant stare to study his face.  "Luckily for me, my parents and sisters rushed to my aid and saved my life. We dispatched or recruited the remaining soldiers. After that it was only a few skirmishes before we claimed their territory and their resources. But, even that was not enough. We did not live in a rich, lush land. Probably the least wanted piece of territory in all of the forest. The next year the prey had moved on to follow the rains, and we had to either starve and protect our territory or leave for uncertain futures." She said. "Meanwhile, my parents were getting older. They were not young when they had me and I was coming up adulthood. Being the firstborn heir," she said with distaste. "-I had certain responsibilities, such as carrying on the bloodline and leading the pack. My father had tried to push able suitors onto me, but I denied them all. I was not ready for that yet, and I don't think I'll ever be." She snorted in amusement, shrugging off the concept easily. "Anywho, soon after my father came to a... Untimely death." She hesitated to speak of the horror, the memory of his limp, flattened corpse on the asphalt was enough to make her feel sick. She gulped and pushed the thought away. "My mother was unfit to continue leading the pack, so, the weight was now upon my shoulders. I would have to take a mate and become the leader, there was no other choice." She said blandly. "My sisters and I met together that night. I told them that I was leaving. It turned out that my second youngest sister, Serenity, had also decided her place was no longer there. So, it was up to my youngest sister to lead the pack. Luckily, she and her mate agreed. So I left. Ever since then I've been going my own ways. In fact you are the only wolf I've talked to in... Uh..." She was lost for words once again. Had she forgotten her age? She fumbled inside her mind for a few seconds and eventually just gave up with a shrug and a nervous smile. "...Thirteen months...? In any case, I haven't actually spoken to someone for a long time." She finished, sighing greatly. It was only then that she had just told this complete stranger her life story - literally! She had never poured out so much before, heck, she'd never spoke a word of her experiences to another living being ever! The idea the male now knew so much about her unsettled her, and she gave him a wide-eyed, slightly scared stare. She gulped: Who knows what he do with information like that!

And sure Koa ^^ I have no idea how to fit that into what's going on right now though o-o
Also 'grats on the new lappy [?] xD

Also, Emilia, basically all you do is write a little post like this stating that Guest is looking for a snack or something like that [is there predators/dangers as well as prey? xD] and then basically you click on the little bar next to "Encounter With Nature" and choose where your character is currently located, as exampled here, and press "Send". Just ignore the other little bits and bobs on it because that's to roll multiple dice and I don't think you'd really need that with this kind of die. But basically, after the Game Master - which in this case is the blue username called Nature - posts automatically with a picture of what you have rolled, which in this case, it is a Mountain Hare. So now, you post Guest finds that hare and you have the choice to hunt it and kill it or not.

Last edited by Vanguard on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : BIG FAT TUTORIAL NOBODY NEEDS)
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:50 am

Alastor targeted his full attention onto Vanguard, her breathing turning a bit unsteady as a low mumble sighed from her as she stalled. Attempting to gather her thoughts and whether or not she even wished to share her answer to this question. Her words soon began to fall from her mouth, not a hint of foul tones rang in her voice. She was rather bland, her stares targeting the ground at first. Alastor watched her intently, the story starting off quite normally- a pup of two leaders, and sibling too. Though his head cocked and his gaze clouded with confusion as she spoke of how heirs were not named until earning one. 

Though she continued on without hesitation, and he did not intend to interrupt one bit. A single brow raised in interest as he found out about her fleeing to the front lines of battle. An amazed and impressed smile allowed to slightly show on his maw - he soon found his frame moving in closer once again. Her story engulfing him with interest more and more. His frame tensed slightly as an image of war flashed to him quickly - images of his family falling before him. Though he now saw Vanguard there. Surrounded and being attacked. He snapped quickly back into reality as she spoke of how painful war was. Her tone finally revealing painful emotions. Though she seemed to quickly shake them off, looking up the the liver pigmented male. Alastor sat silently, though his pale blue eyes seemed faded, dull. His emotions were getting the best of him as well. He leaned his frame lightly against Van's - the shades of dwindled brown and mixed grays intertwined as he watched the narrating she-wolf.

He relaxed for a moment as he heard her speak of her family coming to the rescue. Though as she spoke of responsibilities, and her parents seeking well enough suitors for Vanguard, a low growl slipped from his shut maw. Yet once he realized that she never settled with one, he calmed himself and shook his head and neck quickly to free himself of his sudden jealous thoughts. Though his good nature didn't last long - his ears flattened as she spoke of her fathers passing. Then how the leadership of the pack fell to her, yet she refused and left along with another sister. Her tale came to an end, and her demeanor seemed entirely different from when he first encountered the female. 

His eyes sparked slightly as she admit to him being the only one she's spoken to in a rather long time. He was silent for a second, taking in the story - allowing his mind to form images with Vanguard's voice directing the on goings. Alastor took on a deep breath and released it, looking down to the female with a light smile on his palely tinted face. "You've been through a great deal, Vanguard. And I respect you for how much you've endured.a shaky breath came from him as he spoke his next words, images fresh in his mind. "You're quite right, war is an ugly painful thing. And I'm sorry for the loss of your father. I'm sure your pack is proud of how you've grown, how independent and courageous you've become." He rested his head on the top of hers for a moment, getting caught into the moment of family and proudness. He retreated back into his former stance and cleared his throat uncomfortably. He noted Vanguard's unsettled, slightly frightened haze towards him, he did his best to cast her a warm grin and kept his body close to her's. He was at a lose of words after his actions.

I'm on my phone so there may be errors and stuff, so I'll have to go over it later when I get on a computer. By bad.

Last edited by Alastor on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:37 am

Vanguard was taken aback suddenly as the male let loose a rouge growl,  but otherwise was utterly unaware of the male's emotions,  jealousy and pity that was product of her story telling.  She was quite surprised by how much he listened and payed attention; not something she had expected. She did, however, expect that he would lecture her on how it was her duty to lead her pack, which he in fact did not. This fellow did not seem to play by the rules, or he did but not by any the female knew of. Then again, that didn't say much, she was quite unlearned in social skills. Even when she was still in her parents' pack she had been apart from them, much preferring to be on her own.

"You've been through a great deal, Vanguard. And I respect you for how much you've endured. You're quite right, war is an ugly, painful thing. And I'm sorry for the loss of your father. I'm sure your pack is proud of how you've grown, how independent and courageous you've become." A smile peeked through the otherwise grim expression of the female as her face lightened up to the warm words of the male. Praise was something she hadn't heard since she caught that one unlucky rabbit when she was only six months old. The male's words also made her wonder how her siblings and mother were getting along. Vanguard was probably an aunty now and she didn't even know it. They were probably a few months old by now, considering Trinity had already found her beloved. It stung the ruddy grey female's heart, remembering that she would never see her family again. She had never been quite close, but that didn't mean she didn't love them.

While she had been lost in her thoughts the brown and tainted silver male known as Alastor had moved closer toward her in a sort of embrace/wolf-y hug-thing [???], sitting his head upon her own. Blissfully oblivious, she allowed herself to snuggle into his plush, soft fur, seeking comfort. It was kind of... Nice while it lasted, but the male pulled away, clearing his throat nervously and smiling, slightly embarrassed. Realising that she had allowed herself to accept the gesture, Vanguard flushed under her fur,  quickly getting to her feet and moving far away, staring in quite a horrified manner. "Um..." She said, quite shocked at herself and at the male. 'What on earth am I doing?!' She thought, she was acting like... 'A love struck yearling.' That sounded familiar. "He's... He's... Infecting me..." She convinced herself, trying to make sense of her feelings. There was no way that she really felt like this. She glared at the male, growling silently, flashing her teeth before promptly striding away and plonking herself a few feet from him, her back turned to him in disgust: Hugs were for weaklings, and she was not a weakling.

LOL, this doesn't sound like something I'd write. It's too dramatic and sad and lovey-dovey. Makes me sick [?]

That last bit though. "He's infecting me with his disgusting weakling emotions"

Last edited by Vanguard on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Before pulling himself away, Vanguard allowed her frame to fall effortlessly into his chest. And in that moment, Alastor was content - though soon the ruddy gray pigmented female appeared flustered and uncomfortable. An almost inaudible growl was cast towards him as the she-wolf marched off and seated herself quite a ways away from the still sitting male. Pale silverfish-blue orbs locked onto her frame as she fled from him. Her features changing from a comfortable, relaxed sate to a bitter, distasteful tension. Al allowed a small huffing sigh to release from him, he did not chase after her nor motion towards her what so ever. It was clear she needed her space and he respected that. Though the silence was like a pang in his stomach, uncomfortable and he wished to relieve it. His gaze orbited from the she wolf up to the sky, after a deep breath, his thoughts became audible and rolled from him without a sure plan as to what he was sharing.

"I was born into a liter of three, the oldest, I have two younger sisters. Each one so talented and caring. Much like my mother." He smiled softly to himself as he thought of his family, he knew Vanguard had not asked for his information, though anything was better than the unsettling wave of sheer nothingness. "I was only a few months old when a rogue pack targeted my family. I watched pack mates leave and never return. Many I was close to." As he spoke these words he glanced back over towards her, then returned his gaze away from her. "Food became scarce, famine reached a record high for my family. Months passed, and as I grew older I took hold as temporary beta after our original was killed in battle. More time went on and soon enough I found myself on the front lines along side my father, fighting to keep our family and land safe. I was over a year old when we finally ended that gruesome battle. Shortly after my arrival home, a neighboring, peaceful pack sought to assist us in recovering. Allowing us to use their lands for food, and teachings." He took in a deep breath as he recalled the image of Denali in his mind, he tensed his stature momentarily then continued. "Though there was a catch, the leader, Denali took an interest in me. He wished for his sole daughter and I to mate, and for me to leader his pack as he retired." As he mentioned his former love interest, he glanced once more over to Vanguard - unsure of how she'd react to the rest of his history.

"Well, over time it came to be so. My family needed assistance, and I would have done anything to save them. Oaklee and I made our courtship final, and I led her family pack for quite some time. Until things fell apart. My birth pack was attacked once more. I wished to aid them, but Denali forbid such an action. So I left my leadership there and fled to battle with my family once more. Though I was too late." He winced slightly and his tone hit a snag, "My father was ambushed and taken down, the heart of my pack was gone. Though ultimately I led them to a bitter victory. While I was off to battle, Oaklee fled from her father, she was ready to birth our pups." Every so often, he'd pause, just to allow Vanguard to take in his tale, if she was even paying that much attention. "Soon I had my daughter Kaska and son Arkose - once they were a few months old, Denali craved revenge for his daughter's leaving. He found Oaklee and killed her within minutes. I was too late to save her, but not too late to end him." Alastor sat in silence as he pondered his battle with Denali, he thought of the scars over his eye from the former leader. "Eventually I decided to take my pups and leave, my sisters accompanied us and we traveled far. We found a pack that accepted us all the stay, though I simply couldn't. I had to keep going. I kept my nomadic status for a year beyond that point - now I reside here." His pale eyes roamed to her seated figure once more. They were curious, searching for a reaction. Good or bad - just anything.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:28 am

The female sat a far distance aways from the male, flicking her tail rapidly before curling it back up around her legs. She held her head high with indignity, denying the fact that she had been wooed. 'I don't need his pity." She thought, her face screwed up in a frown. The rather confused female tried to convince herself with lulling verses, repeated endlessly in her mind. Eventually, the dislike took root once more and she couldn't even look at the male that had insulted her.

"I was born into a litter of three, the oldest, I have two younger sisters. Each one so talented and caring. Much like my mother."Alastor started his story much similar to Vanguard's, and although she refused to make eye contact she listened with open ears. He told of how a band of outlanders tried to take his pack's territory when he was still young. That as he grew older he proved himself to become a deputy and as a warrior, winning glory in battle. Then, of the nearby pack that treated with them; food and land, in exchange for the young heir. As he spoke of the  leader's daughter, Vanguard did nothing more than frown deeper and flick her ear and wonder why she couldn't smell the female on him. 'Left a trail of broken hearts, didn't he? The bloody fiend!' She snarled inaudibly, gritting her teeth at the mere thought that she might've become one of those broken hearts if she weren't so alert and wise.

But soon enough her vicious conclusions were proven wrong as he continued the tale, telling of how he returned to the front lines and won once again, only to have everything he knew taken from him. His father, his pack, his mate and eventually he left his sisters and pups too to seek a new beginning. A better one. But sadly, his long, painfully sad tale had very little effect upon the female. 'Just because he had a rough ride doesn't mean he can weasel his way out of consequences. Besides, how do I know any of that is true?' Yet, there was truth in his voice, and even Vanguard couldn't deny that no matter how much she tried.

She remained silent for a long while, not speaking, not making a noise other than the noise of her breathing and the steady beat of her heart. Finally, she decided not just to break the silence, but rather to shatter it with her rather loud voice. "Darn it, you must be a pretty darn good liar." She said in her rough-n-tumble kind of way, although by all means in respect despite still not looking at the male's face. "You have my respect, for surviving so much when it would've been so much easier to just fall dead than dealing with the rubbish of this world that we all have to." She tilted her head sideways, gesturing a nod as a sort of salute, keeping her back to him.  "I hope nothin' messes with ye now. You're a survivor, let nothing cross you from here on."
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 am

[Oooh, okay I'll make that post then now. :B]

Emilia closed in near the entrance for another territory that was a few paths away, the ivory she-wolf examined the area until she saw something nearby. A plump, hare that was moving in the distance near some high ledge of rocks and concealed in some trees. How she witnessed this creature was it's movements and her exact timing to be there rather than proceeding to travel. However her mood for running after prey was at a halt and her stomach wasn't gnawing for attention at this time either. So turning her frame away she decided to leave this animal be and maybe if it's still around she would hunt it down when she wants to.

-Mala Sopka Den-
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:38 pm

The silence after he stopped speaking was thick, it seemed almost tangible. Alastor found himself looking towards Vanguard, as she made no really motions for a long while. She kept quiet and inaudible for a good time, he breathing was even and he frame strictly faced away from his presence. He began to wonder if she had even listened to a single word he spoke. A sudden almost yell broke the silence, shattering Alastor's current thoughts. He glanced towards the seated she-wolf though her stance was still not directed towards him.

She stated how he was a good liar, which made his head tilt on an angle for a mere second - soon after she deemed respect for him, and egged him on to face the world without a foul effect. Her motions were kind, though indirectly given to him. A low huff came from him - his face emotionless - he pulled himself to his paws and began to head towards her. He sat a yard or so to her left - facing the same direction as herself. "I do apologize for my actions towards you, Vanguard. " This was the only sentence to leave him. Alastor fell back onto his haunches and coiled his tail curtly around himself. His eyes stayed glued to the landscape before the duo.

Once more, the heavy silence shielded them. His chest fluttered up and down as his breaths stayed consistent. He couldn't help but allow a small smirk to tug at the corners of his live pigmented maw. "There's something about you Vanguard. Which is a good thing. You can handle yourself quite well, it's clear that you don't need anyone there for you. Though I hope you know, that I'll be here if you ever need me. Or if you want me." With these words he allowed his form to retreat back to where it was formerly- yards away from the she wolf. He fell to the dirt with a thump and rested his head onto his fore paws. "Wanting someone there, doesn't make you weak or pitiful." His words were hardly audible, a low hushed tone just loud enough to reach the she-wolf his eyes were rested on.

'She's not like wolves I've known. She doesn't need anyone there to support her. She's a handful and spiteful, though remarkably beautiful and fierce. An interesting combination indeed.' Alastor allowed his thoughts to roam as he smiled to her turned away figure. A challenge always caught his eye, and he often enjoyed winning. Though in this case, Vanguard was the challenge, so what could he possibly win in this situation? Alastor remained lying down, he didn't wish to make the female uncomfortable once again. Her personal space was something he respected, and if she fully wished to gift him with her presence, then he would allow her to do so on her own whims. Subconsciously, he wished for her to come close to him once again - though it was all up to Vanguard.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:49 pm

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

Pilot considered himself a wolf of adventure, but this journey to nowhere has felt everything but. Especially these past few days when the wolf ended up going in circles at some points due to his continuous loss of hope for any outcome. His journey was originally one to find more of his past, however at the moment, Pilot's goal was to find some sort of life. He doesn't consider himself an outgoing canine, but does not identify as an introvert, but he is willing to do anything to make an expression.

Every once in a while, he would stop in a clearing, rest, raise his snout to the sky, and listen intently to the world around him. He sat down and nonchalantly performed his task, whilst thinking, 'There's no point in doing this,' . Though, he continued to check his environment, and as soon as he did, the male froze in disbelief as the wind brought a certain scent his way. Immediately after that, he crouched low to the ground, listening closely to the sounds that are traced back to the scents. He quickly caught sight of a conversing pair of wolves. Creeping under the bushes in front of him, Pilot watched as a large dark grey female responded to her companion, a dark chocolate male with two clear scars on his face.

While he was still reacting, he attempted at getting closer to the pair, to perhaps even catch some of the discussion, until he stepped on a twig. The sound crackled around him, causing Pilot to react under his breath.  

253 | | MEN: Alastor, Vanguard | | ADD: no one? | | NOTES: i'm just going to pretend that my first rp post does not exist lmao. also, this is not very good, and i apologize for that :/

Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:40 am

I forgot about these scrolling things until now. Weeeee What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

"I do apologise for my actions towards you, Vanguard. There's something about you." The male came up and sat a short distance away from her. His words were genuine, spoken as an excuse. And for now at least, it seemed to have been working. 'Well, I am pretty irresistible.' She snorted, grinning with vanity and amusement both. She used to like to think she would've been quite the catch, despite never really talking to a male before besides her comrades-in-arms and her father. Apparently that had been proven true, at least with this one particular wolf.

"You can handle yourself quite well, it's clear that you don't need anyone there for you. Though I hope you know, that I'll be here if you ever need me. Or if you want me." She heard him say softly, his voice fading away. Vanguard was rather startled by a flutter inside of her, as if she had swollen moths whole that they were eating away at her innards [???]. 'Stop it.' She growled, shaking herself all over for no exact reason except to get rid of this tingly sensation inside of her chest. It didn't help much. What the heck was causing this? 'I don't understand...'

The male moved away back to where he had been, waltzing to a spot where the ground was primarily soil and plonking himself in it, eventually laying down. Meanwhile, he mumbled something that barely reached the ears of the ruddy grey and tan female.
"Wanting someone there doesn't make you weak or pitiful." The sentence was like a whisper, causing Vanguard to look over her shoulder for a split second. She didn't really take in the essence of his words, the meaning to what he said. Instead she just glared at him for a while like a stunned mullet before looking back away.

'I need to walk.' She decided, silently and unexpectedly getting to her feet and trotting off, just barely visible in the shrubbery. She didn't intend on going anywhere, she just wanted to stretch her legs and move about a little bit. She strode confidently, as if she owned this territory, which she obviously did not. A small rodent went a-scurrying, fearing the in-comparison, gigantic she-wolf. After quenching her thirst for a bit o' wandering, Vanguard started making her way back to where she had left Alastor. Approaching the area after just half a minute of leaving it, the ruddy grey female came across some fresh marks in the soil. She looked up from her current view to spot a male, peering at Alastor with his beady eyes [?]. Vanguard growled lowly, stomped up to the stranger and snarled. " 'Ello there. " She said from behind.

Don't ask me what happened to that last paragraph, I was originally just gonna have Van pace and then hear the twig snap o.O

Last edited by Vanguard on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:21 pm

His frame remained glued to the ground, Vanguard still showed no real interest in him after his apology and added words. She glanced towards him for a brief second, then quickly retreated her gaze. Alastor blinked a few times as he cleared his mind of anything unrelated to the she-wolf before him. Still entirely curious about her and her views. His head rose up quickly as she began to move out, he let a low growl out unsure of why she was vanishing - though he settled himself as he steps sounded as though they were still near to him. His slowly rising pelt began to smooth and fall back to a docile state, though his head was still raised from his paws. He glanced about - he was alone - all others retreated into their own lands.

A moment barely snuck past before a small cracking twig made his receptors press forward, pursuing the origin of the sound. 'Sounds larger than a hare, and it didn't sound as though Vanguard caused it.' As he began to pull himself to his paws, a low breeze carried the aroma of a new wolf - clearly male, and also foreign to this particular land. As Alastor made his way towards the nomadic canine, the strikingly familiar chime of Vanguard's vocals struck him. She had apparently found the roamer first.

"Hmph" A small, coy grunt came from him as an impressed smile slyly formed across his lips. He padded a bit of a way out from his once comfy location, in search of his new and old company. Soon he spotted the male, painted seemingly common timber colors. Behind him stood the figure of the ruddy-gray Vanguard. As Alastor grew closer, he halted himself roughly a yard away from the male, not wishing to cause a controversial situation - though know Vanguard for the short time he did - she may start something up herself.

He allowed a single brow to raise towards the she wolf and a smile, slightly flirtatious smile, then gained full attention to the new canine. "Hello there." His voice rolled deeply, though nothing too threatening. His stature was relaxed, though his tail was coiled slightly upwards in a hinted dominant matter. It was just a way he held himself at times.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:46 pm

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

As soon as he stepped on the branch, many thoughts raced through Pilot's mind. Attempting to clear the panic from his mind, he told himself, 'Stay calm. They will not accept a wolf who freaks out right in front of them. Don't mess this up for yourself, ya idiot.' He hoped this advice would be enough, but the female approached him quickly, followed by her acquaintance. She spoke first, before he could even attempt to rise. " 'Ello there," the voice snarled behind him.

Giving a sly smile, and leaving the fear behind, Pilot slowly rose to face her, with a calm aura (mimicking the male who would later approach him). "Why, hello there." His voice rang out in the clearing, dripping with sarcasm (as his calm appearance did not mirror how he felt inside). "Name's Pilot, dear," he quickly added. After that, the other male appeared, stopping farther away than the female.

The canine gave a smile to the female (making Pilot suddenly uncomfortable, and made him regret his speech to the female). "Hello there." His deep voice was slow, though nothing that caused Pilot to react negatively. Instead, he was glad that this male was more welcoming than the female. With a nod, Pilot greeted him with the same as the female, "Name's Pilot," followed by, "And your's is..?" He gestured to both canines when saying this, his sarcastic speak slowly disappearing when he made eye contact with the female.

After his response, his facade of confidence disappeared. Pilot, well, Pilot was afraid. Thanks to his sarcasm (which he thought he mastered in) he was careful to not show the fear. Though the panic that he erased from his head has returned. What would happen if his inferences were wrong? 'What if this is not a pack? What is next? Do I continue to travel?' he questioned himself worryingly [??]. He lowered his body into a sitting position, and returned his attention to the pair in front of him.

328 | | MEN: Alastor, Vanguard | | ADD: Alastor, Vanguard | | NOTES: whoops this is awful. i think Pilots eyes are bootiful. don't h8, appreciate.

Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:18 pm

The male struggled ever so slightly with keeping his head and disguising the discomfort he was feeling. 'Pathetic.' She thought venomously, frowning; she obviously didn't think much of this wolf. If she had wanted to, she could've taken his throat and killed him and he would've still been dilly-dallying.

Upon closer observation she learned the stranger had deep fiery eyes of an amber colour. He wore a pelt of thick golden fur, a pale tawny brown top and a cream underside with several patches of darks and lights. He had a overall sturdy look to him, although his hind legs seemed lacking. But otherwise he seemed to be in good condition; he'd give a good fight from what she could tell.

The stranger quickly composed himself only a second after she had uttered her words and got to his feet, giving her a slightly coy smile.
"Why, hello there. Name's Pilot, dear." He said with confidence, still grinning away like a bobcat [?].

At first Vanguard was ruffled by the newcomer's words; what was this, bush week? It seemed that everyone wanted to mess with her today. A growl formed at the back of her throat that grew in volume and ferocity, although it never got much louder than a sort of grumble. Just by looking at her posture - rigid, puffed up and head and tail head high - you could tell that she was not in the mood for any more monkey business.

That was when Alastor came into the picture.

He seemed a lot kinder in comparison to the edgy female who was ready to tussle, showing that he wasn't no push over with just a slight upward hint of the tail; a much calmer, relaxed posture in comparison to Vanguard's current fluffed-up, shaking-with-adrenaline kind of bearing. He hinted a flirtatious smile towards her with another of those love-struck looks. She answered it with a scowl and flash of the teeth, crinkling up her snout in distaste.

Then, she had an idea: Why not kill two fools with one stone? She'd show Alastor what happens when you mess with her mind, and likewise with this stranger and his too darn ducky behaviour [??]. The wheels in her mind were working overtime for the first time in a long time.

The newcomer asked their names, to which Vanguard replied in a rather flirtatious way. "My name's Vanguard, darling." She said with her back turned to the dark brown and silvery male, looking over her shoulder at Alastor, a hint of a devious smile at the sides of her mouth. She returned her view onto the stranger, beaming. "What... Handsome eyes you have, sir." She said, pressing her face incredibly and unnecessarily close to Pilot's, not caring whether it make him uncomfortable or not, blinking absurdly excessively, as if trying to 'batter her eyelashes' [???].

Well, you said appreciate cx<
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:38 am

Alastor observed how the male was rather uncomfortable, which was entirely understandable with Vanguard showing her assertive, aggressive stance. Though he introduced himself, Pilot was the title given to him. His words fell one an ellipsis, leaving room for the duo to place their names as well. For a moment, it appeared Vanguard was a bit ruffled and aggravated at the nomad's respectful alias towards her. Though pale blue eyes widened on surprise as the she-wolf paraded herself closer, back turned, and all attention on Pilot.

An inaudible growl was forming in the depths of Al's chest, his discomfort having to be contained by the sudden actions.  Though could no longer deal with it upon hearing the familiar vocals of Van chime flirtatiously, calling him darling and audibly admiring the canine's eyes. A low huff came from him and a devilish smile shot towards him from the olive eyed female. A scowl was his immediate response to her actions, his lips lifted as they shook from a forming growl of disgust and distaste. 'So that's how it is.' His thoughts twisted and spit like venom. Though he fixed himself immediately for the newcomer's sake.

"I go by Alastor, it's a pleasure, Pilot." His deep voice rolled unphased and calm, his eyes not once meeting the ruddy grey face she wolf again. Al took a step back and cleared his throat - "If you'd excuse me, Pilot, I'm going to head off. I'll leave you two be." With these words he nodded his head polity to dismiss himself to the male and utterly ignored Vanguard as he turned his back and began to pad in the direction the black beast vanished previously. As he was a clear distance away - he growled lowly and allowed his tail to curl up higher in an aggressive, dominant stance.

He mumbled unclearly under his breath and his thoughts jealously snapped, 'I would probably be better for her than he would be.' for the time being, Alastor was being rather full of himself, his want for Vanguards attention making him rather foul natured at the time being.
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:43 pm

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

If he had any way to 'raise his eyebrows' Pilot would be doing so as soon as he saw how the female, who introduced herself as Vanguard, replied to him. At first, his words seemed to stump her, though she quickly turned the surprise to anger. Turning her slightly relaxed posture to a rigid stance, her message was clear. However, as soon the other male greeted Pilot, her attitude suddenly took another course, her voice, in the beginning, a snarl, turned to an attempt at being flirtatious. Her 'sad' attempt (which is what the male decided to call it) eventually made Pilot snicker as if he were a small pup. 'This Vanguard is an interesting character. Two can play at this game,' he concluded.

Though as he thought about it, he did not want to waste his time meaninglessly flirting with a canine he has little interest in conversing with. 'In fact, I will do the opposite. Let her think her efforts have no effect on me, let her get angry. See if I care,' the male assured himself.

"My name's Vanguard, darling," she spoke, and slowly added, "What... Handsome eyes you have, sir."

She edged closer, her fur nearly touching his. Pilot stayed in his comfortable position, and moved his head to face her direction, but not exactly looking her in the eyes (which he noticed previously were a peculiar shade of green). He hoped this action would cause her to assume he was bored, when in fact, after her reply, he was just plain amused. This stranger female is attempting to play with his emotions? Though, as soon as she spoke, he took note of the fact that she flashed her acquaintance a dubious smile, before she continued. "Well, Miss Vanguard, " he started, lazily moving his 'handsome' eyes to meet hers before continuing, "it seems as if we are on the same page. My eyes are absolutely magnificent, and the fact that you agree with me makes me ecstatic." Pilot flashed Vanguard a copy of her devious smile, before turning his attention to the male.

The male, who was named Alastor, at first had a calm posture that relaxed Pilot, but that stance was soon replaced with disgust and rage, thanks to the female's actions. This show made some of hilarity of the previous situation disappear, for Pilot did not plan to earn more enemies. Alastor introduced himself, (mimicking his past aura) and quickly excused himself from the pair to follow a path that the male was not sure where it would lead. His tranquil mood disappeared, and instead a loud growl echoed as he was leaving.

With a grimace (Pilot wished that the female would not notice it), he silently apologized for something he assumed he was responsible for. Turning his head towards Vanguard, he questioned himself, 'What on Earth did I get myself into? Attempting to act as if this did not faze him, he chuckled lightly, and said, "That was something...Going a bit off topic, if you do not mind me asking so early in the conversation, ma'am," he slightly hesitated, then tried to maintain his polite sarcasm by continuing, "is there a pack within this area? I, earlier in my adventures, caught scents of other canines, especially in this area." This was an apparent lie, for Pilot only realized evidence of other wolves as soon as Alastor left, though that did not bother him, for he was feeling quite a sense of pride due to his reactions to the female.

595 | | MEN: Alastor, Vanguard, others| | ADD: Alastor, Vanguard| | NOTES: and that is the correct way to do it. also, i think we all realize by now is that Pilot does not know how to pick fights. this will certainly be fun lmao (my apologies for any mistakes whoops)

Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:48 am

But alas, like with pretty much all of her plans, this particular plot went downhill quickly. She had hoped that the two would break out in a fight, not have one just simply walk away like a coward and leave her with this... With this... 'Gahhh!' Her anger boiled over again. What a bad-tempered she-wolf, and it didn't help that straight after she forced herself to complement the newcomer that he agreed with her. She shot him a dirty look, quickly half-shoving him away half-moving away from him as soon as the silver-eyed wolf had gone a distance away, baring her teeth protectively as she recoiled.

"If you do not mind me asking so early in the conversation, ma'am, is there a pack within this area?" The male said, attempting to keep his cool all the while. Vanguard didn't notice his discomfort though, being too busy raging inside the safety of her own mind... Not that it was very safe in there either, especially with all the half-hateful thoughts flying around. It took a moment for her to realise the stranger had spoken, whose words  she replied with a very vicious glare. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" She yelled excessively loud, stately clearly that she was not a part of this pack. She flicked her tail in annoyance, frowning so much that it looked like she was trying to sneeze. She stomped away and paced back and forth, murmuring and growling to herself.

And now I must eat. Also, Vanguard is out of control. As always. cx

Bleh, short-ish post because I don't know what else to write
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:37 pm

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

The male never really enjoyed feeling smug, and his conversation with the female is a prime example. Though her compliment was questionable, Pilot quickly realized that Vanguard was not one to anger. With his sarcastic tongue, he had made the first mistake, which is seen thanks to the canines reactions, especially to Pilot's question. As soon as the female heard his words, she bared her teeth (though the male stayed calm), and pushed against him, nearly knocking him to the side, and snarled as she walked away. His next mistake was his inquiry about a possible pack, and her answer certainly did not differ from her previous reactions.

He was taken by surprise, but his pride prevented him from showing it, and made himself comfortable once more in his sitting position. In fact, his pride stopped him from apologizing for his actions, though he fully understood that he was at fault. After Vanguard yelled her response, Pilot quickly added, once again in his false politeness, "Absolutely understandable, Miss. Though...  I have to ask, you have noticed previous wolves in this area, haven't you?".  He knew that he was pushing his luck with the female, but his curiosity about this territory won him over.

204 | | MEN: Vanguard, others| | ADD: Vanguard| | NOTES: not my best work whoops.

Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:09 am

Onyx didn't know what she was thinking, traveling away from home.
And all because of the rumour of a pack here.
With a sigh, Onyx was about to turn back, when the wind blew a scent toward the black female. Onyx's head shot up, quivering in excitement.
Wolves! Others!
Onyx turned to the scent, and ran as fast as she could toward the other wolves. But then she realized it probably wasn't a good idea to just go barging into the life of two other wolves she didn't know, so she stopped.
But there, just ahead, two wolves! The first wolves Onyx had seen since she left her home!
So, tentatively, Onyx walked forward, to the other wolves.

"E-excuse me," Onyx stammered.
"Have either of you heard of, o-or seen, a pack in this area?"
But then Onyx realized that the two wolves had been in the middle of a conversation.
"I'm sorry if I intterupted you." She said, backing away. "I-I'll just..." But Onyx didn't know what she could do. So she just sat down and looked away.
Onyx
Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:14 pm

The wolf returned from her repast. She had consumed a hare, and while it provided her little sustenance, the kill was appropriate for her age; meager meals were typical, and feasts, atypical. In time, she would set her fangs upon another. Such flesh would not hold her over for long.

As she made her return, an overwhelming scent of wolves caught her attention. There were more bodies present than when she had left, and remarkably they all arrived here, out of all places. The wolf gave way to caution; her gait slowed, and her ears arose to detect the slightest conflict, but nothing betrayed conflict at all. Interesting. Her poise grew lax, and she wondered of the new beings she would meet. What would they be like? Where did they come from? There was still little to no explanation at the sudden arrival of all of these newcomers. Perhaps, she should not complain.
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:56 pm

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

The male did not realize he was hoping for a distraction, until he actually did get a distraction. Soon after he replied to Vanguard, (he still was hesitant about the way he handled the conversation), a new canine entered the area. The canine, upon further inspection, was a female, with a generally small figure, though she appeared to be larger, because the wolf's thick ebony coat. The female held herself in the opposite manner of Vanguard - instead of indestructible confidence, this female edged her way closer to the pair, her voice soft as she spoke to them. She excused herself first, to which Pilot replied with a light chuckle, "No need for that, we don't bite, miss." He paused, hoping to add a comedic effect, then added, "Well, I do not. Cannot speak for everyone, can I?" The male jerked his head towards the other female, at an attempt to soothe the newcomer.

After that, she inquired about a pack. 'Hmm. She as well must be searching for a home,' Pilot took note of this before answering her question. "Not that I know of, sorry to disappoint. Name's Pilot, miss,", he replied with a bow. The female quickly seemed to realize that he and Vanguard were having a conversation, and awkwardly apologized, though Pilot took no notice, for yet another canine entered the area.

This new wolf was apparently older than the others in her vicinity, though Pilot did not conclude that from her physical appearance (well, at least not at first). He recognized the wisdom, the experience, in her stride and in her eyes (from what he can see). The way this female walked into the area, as if it was a normal errand for her, made the male assume that she was here often. With a slow nod in her direction, he barked out, "Seems as if this is a popular area for us wolves, am I wrong?"

The whole situation, while intriguing Pilot, with the dream and offer of a future pack, also exhausted him. He grew so very accustomed to everyday silence, and little to no communication, that all of this conversation, not only tired him, but terrified him. The male usually does not care for appreciation, or attention from anyone, and in fact tries to repel it, but recent events proved that he was quite desperate for some sort of chance.

402 | | MEN: Onyx, Koa, Vanguard| | ADD: Koa, Onyx| | NOTES: apologies for any mistakes, for this was done on a tablet oh whale

Last edited by Pilot on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next