DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VODOPADNAYA'S PLACE OF MIRRORS

+8
Chance
Raelyn
Stripe
Madrone
Lupa
Star
Loup
Koa
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

VODOPADNAYA'S PLACE OF MIRRORS - Page 5 Empty Re: VODOPADNAYA'S PLACE OF MIRRORS

Post  Star Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Star perked her ears up at the sound of Loup's voice.
"Everyone, I think we need to talk. The way I see it, we can't stay here for much longer. The fire might surround us, and even if it doesn't there is very little prey here and we are still inhaling some smoke. I know you're all tired–so am I–but we came here for a reason and if we delay much longer we might never be able to reach the bay or find the tiger. It's not that much further–we came a long way when we fled the fire. Once we're there it'll be easier going. All we have to do is find the tiger, figure out if it will live or die, and go home. We stay here, we'll have nothing to report except how many trees burned down. If we leave now we can be at the bay by nightfall. That way, tomorrow, we'll have fresh start. Please, any other way might lead us to fail in the first task we've been given."
The others all agreed, and Star did too. They didn't want to fail their first task.

That's when another wolf came. She wasn't new, she was one of the other pack members that were just running late as Star saw them. Lupa said Star and Stripe were to lead so why not. The white wolf got into position.

She then heard Lupa talking to another wolf. The wolf seemed pale, like me except she didn't exactly seem arctic. Well, she could come, the more the merrier. Plus Koa said it was best to be in the group.
"Come on." Star gestured with her tail.

[Headed to Kiyevka bay]
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

VODOPADNAYA'S PLACE OF MIRRORS - Page 5 Empty Re: VODOPADNAYA'S PLACE OF MIRRORS

Post  Ghost Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 am

VODOPADNAYA'S PLACE OF MIRRORS - Page 5 2vaebu0
"Hi, I'm Lupa. And you are? We're about to go off to the bay. You better come quick."

Ghost stared impassively the wolf that asked for a name without offering one herself. Then, without waiting for a reply, the black wolf gestured to the others and moved away. Some greeting ... but then again they all had just had an encounter with a bear and a forest fire; she couldn't really blame them for wanting to get a move on. That and they were on their to observe a tiger. If Ghost hadn't been so far behind she also would probably have been on edge and preoccupied. However she wasn't as tense as she had expected herself to be, it seemed the travel to reach them had cleared her mind and calmed her slightly. Ghost's attention was pulled away by a second wolf, this one white, that urged them along and motioned with her tail and set off after the first one. So with that she trailed after the others, since there was nothing for her to say just yet.

- To Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavor Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Seeing Loup's encouragement and energy made her stand, Looking over everyone else, she noted the ones that were injured and would try to remember to check up on them as there wasn't anything one could really do. Looking as she watched everyone pretty much start that way, she smiled to herself. Glad she had come along on the trip and feeling energy herself, raced after the others. As she ran she realized that the closer she got, the closer to a threat she came. Shuddering with discomfort, and slowing her pace, her dark amber eyes clouded with fear. Why did she even come? What if something bad happened? She shook her head, and made her way after the others.

[Headed to Kiyevka bay]
Pavor
Pavor
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum