DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY

+7
Star
Pavor
Stripe
Chance
Loup
Ember
Koa
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY - Page 5 Empty Re: SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY

Post  Fenrir Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:39 pm

The Beast watched closely when the white female fought the dog, ripping its artery. A stream of blood splashed out of it, leaving a real mess. A few blood drops flew towards Fenrir and landed on his chest and face, he didnt move an inch but was quite surprised, 'She really takes a punch...' he thought. After all that, the dog crawled away and wouldve probably died anyway due to bloodloss.

"Thanks ..."

Fenrir's wrathful gaze wandered from the dying dog who left into the woods to the blood covered white female, 'Thanks? Why that?' Isnt it normal to help out in a fight? Well, to be fair it isnt that normal for Fenrir. To be honest, it was the first time he helped someone out. "There's nothing to thank me for..." he answered, his face still emotionless and his eyes locked on her.

Thats when he noticed that her eyes were similar to his own, he visited many countries and saw many wolves but he has never seen a wolf with such an eyecolour except himself. These two wolves were somehow similar but still so different. White with red, pinkish eyes and black with bloodshot red eyes, both with blood all over body, it was just fitting to look at them, standing face to face. Fenrir kind of lost himself in her eyes for a moment but instantly got kicked back into reality by the black female from before. She was talking about someone called Loup and about checking out a tiger, after that she also thanked the black beast and walked off to the others. Whats wrong with everyone saying thanks to him? For Fenrir it was completly normal to fight other animals, he does that everyday and its nothing to thank him for, he is born to kill anything that is in his way.

"Sounds urgent, you should get back to your pack..."
The giant said, he didnt really know what to do now, he never was in a real pack, he was a lone wolf for so many years now that he has no idea how to work in a pack. Even if, nothing would really hold him here, nothing except maybe... maybe this white beauty. He allways thought that he wouldnt fit into a pack, he doesnt get along well with other wolves, normally. He doesnt know why but she is for some reason an exception, his anger isnt boiling next to her. He tried to be in a pack once but that ended in a bloodbath... will that happen again?

[Meh, its 3AM dont judge me! :S]
Fenrir
Fenrir
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:03 pm

What the are they doing? Loup wondered. Over the top of the grass she could see Ghost and the black wolf. They looked like they might be talking, but it must have been a strange conversation because now they both had those weird expressions on their faces. Loup exhaled through her nose, creating an exasperated hiss. Come on, would ya? They had a tiger to find and a long walk home. What could possibly be so important as to make those two ferocious wolves stand around like pups just out of the den?

Around her the brown female could hear her pack mates agreeing to Star's plan. Good, Loup thought we've gotten better at working together. The she-wolf wondered if maybe, by the time they returned, they might be able to call themselves a true pack. At any rate, she had been right to join.

"How is that comfortable?" Chance asked, startling her. She returned his grin sarcastically. It wasn't comfortable. "You and Lupa combined are more stubborn than me- and that is saying something. If you need someone to hang back with you, I wouldn't mind."

Loup's grin faded. Her ears, which had been angled casually, came forward to point at him. Were all these wolves determined to be nice to her? Perhaps they actually mean it... she thought. It had been a long time since anyone had helped Loup without wanting something in return. It occurred to her that it had been so long she might have a hard time recognizing genuine goodness. And here were her pack mates–Star, Stripe, Lupa and Chance–all saying that they would offer her any support she needed. Slowly, tentatively, a smile appeared on her muzzle. She might have been stubborn, but her resolve paled in comparison to that of the collective group.

"Thank you... I should be fine, but let's see how it goes." That was all she was prepared to yield, but it still was more than she had in years.

Lupa appeared, offering Loup a welcome reprieve from thinking about her injury. The brown she-wolf leaned sideways to see what was going on with Ghost and her new friend. They were still standing around. Had Lupa talked to them or not? Well, it hardly mattered. The situation didn't appear to have changed. In reply to Lupa's question Loup said;

"We are going to regroup and check out the tiger together. Star can lead us to it. After that, I suppose we go home."

Home? Was she already thinking like that? Well, I guess I'm in this thing for good then. she decided. After all, the other wolves weren't so bad.
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Chance gave a brief nod of his head at Loup's reply. "We'll see how it goes" was a start, and Chance could appreciate that. His eyes flickered over to Lupa as she appeared, and he was relieved to find that there wasn't any serious harm to the female.

She inquired about the plan, and Chance had to stifle a chuckle. It was nice, seeing these wolves for once working together, and he hoped this would carry on once they arrived back to Mala Sopka Den. He couldn't help but wonder if any more wolves had been attracted to their scents, perhaps that is why this new black wolf was among them. Did he come alone because he was simply alone, or did he leave others behind? Chance felt a weird pang of worry grip its fingers around his heart. They left Koa behind, what if hostile wolves came and took advantage of the elder? She's survived this far, she knows this land far better than any of us could possibly ever, she would know what to do. Chance wrinkled his brow, right now it didn't really matter. They would find out when they returned.

"We are going to regroup and check out the tiger together. Star can lead us to it. After that, I suppose we go home." Hmm, home. Sounded about right. After all, where else would these wolves go? He felt the urge to smile tug the corners of his lips, but he refused it the best he could in order to save Loup from feeling uncomfortable. These wolves were unlike him; they were all hesitant and standoffish. If he was to make a big deal about them going home together, he might very well wedge a heap of insecurities among his pack-mates. But this didn't stop him from finding delight in the notion.

"As soon as Ghost, joins us, we can leave. I'd hate to fail this mission, or whatever it is, because we took so long. Besides, Koa kind of gives me the creeps, she looks like she has magic powers or something- I'd rather stay on her good side." He snorted, joking nonetheless. He brought her up because he was indeed a bit worried, humor was his way of expressing such notions. Better late than never I guess.
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:15 am

Lupa listened intently to Loup as she spoke the plan. "We are going to regroup and check out the tiger together. Star can lead us to it. After that, I suppose we go home." Lupa thought for a moment. Home sounded nice. Finally, this pack was becoming more pack-like! Lupa then turned to listen to Chance, "As soon as Ghost, joins us, we can leave. I'd hate to fail this mission, or whatever it is, because we took so long. Besides, Koa kind of gives me the creeps, she looks like she has magic powers or something- I'd rather stay on her good side." He seemed to joke but his expression didn't really show it. Was it moe worry? Lupa then opened her mouth to speak. "Sounds good. Failing would be terrible on our first mission." She said calmy. The pack was beginning to grow on Lupa, although they would never get rid of her urge to run free.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:58 am

{ The Roleplay seems to be at a complete stand-still. I am going to have Chance lead. I'm sorry Star, the roleplay needs to get moving. c: You can lead from where I posted, I tried to keep it where anyone could easily regain control- just had to get the ball moving. }

Chance nodded his head dramatically at Lupa's comment. "Indeed!" He barked in agreement, and if you weren't blind, it was obvious that his former worry was twisting and morphing into excitement. The male's toes curled into the ground beneath him. Ghost was coming, Loup, Lupa, and Star were standing around, and Chance's heart was thumping in his chest. Alright, we have a plan! Lets go already...

"I can't take waiting around any longer, I feel like I'm about to explode." The sentry exclaimed, throwing his head back in angst. "Star came from that-a-way, so that's where I'm going to go!" He added upon bringing his head back level with everyone else. The plan was to have Star lead, but it just wouldn't be right if someone didn't mess up the plan. Chance grinned at that thought- well he was one of the only ones not to go awol; so now was his time.

His legs seemed to restrain themselves as he half ran half walked in the direction in which Star came. He couldn't wait to find the tiger and get back home. Who knows what was going on there now, and the very thought of it made Chance's stomach turn circles. His nostrils flared as Star's faint scent began to make itself known to Chance's senses, and he grinned as his pace quickened slightly. He had to admit, going awol had its perks!
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:44 am

(Sorry, I was waiting for Ghost. XD)

Star looked at everyone as they chipped in ideas, finally we were acting like a pack.
She looked towards Loup.
"We are going to regroup and check out the tiger together. Star can lead us to it. After that, I suppose we go home."
She then looked towards Chance.
"As soon as Ghost, joins us, we can leave. I'd hate to fail this mission, or whatever it is, because we took so long. Besides, Koa kind of gives me the creeps, she looks like she has magic powers or something- I'd rather stay on her good side."
Star smiled at Chance's comment. He then ran off saying, "I can't take waiting around any longer, I feel like I'm about to explode."
Star looked over at the others.
"Well let's get going." She leaped off and ran to join Chance.
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:29 am

Lupa looked over to Chance as he started seeming to be as excited as she was. "Indeed!" he shouted in response to her previous comment. Chance then seemed to get quite excited. "I can't take waiting around any longer, I feel like I'm about to explode. Star came from that-a-way, so that's where I'm going to go!" Chance seemed to yell at them. Chance began to run and Lupa just said. "I'm with the excited little guy. " She was being sarcastic but joking around at the same time. The black female dashed off right after Chance. As she ran she could hear Star speak, "Well let's get going!"

Lupa could smell the scent of Star, faintly. It was there, though nonetheless. Lupa spoke to Chance as she ran. " Star is coming, we should slow a bit." The black female slowed her pace as they got nearer where the scent came to a stop and where the faint smell of an ill tiger reached her nostrils.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:38 pm

"I can't take waiting around any longer, I feel like I'm about to explode. Star came from that-a-way, so that's where I'm going to go!" Chance's exclamation range out in the silence, his enthusiasm sounding foreign in the sluggish post-fight lull. Without another word he dashed off like a pup after a butterfly. A heartbeat later Star and Lupa were sprinting after him, noses down as they followed the caretaker's fading trail. Ghost and the black wolf were still dilly-dallying, and Loup did not feel like being left alone.

Groaning, the brown female gathered her paws and stood. For a moment her head spun and the world acquired an unnatural yellow hue. The blades of grass looked razor sharp. Her ears filled with a dull roar of blood. Digging her toenails into the dirt, Loup stayed still until her senses returned to normal. She took a deep breath. Lupa, Star and Chance were making good speed; another few moments and she would loose them. Still slightly torn at the thought of leaving Ghost, Loup flung back her head and gave a long howl. Let's goooooooooooo she thought, then turned and hurried after the other three.

Because of her wound, Loup's gait had an odd staggering quality. Her legs would work for a few steps, then one would grow inexplicably weak and she would nearly stumble. Still, uncontrolled though her movement was, the she-wolf was able to travel at almost her normal speed. Though her gasping breaths, Loup smelled the bitter scent of sick tiger.

"Yo!" she barked breathlessly. "Somebody run ahead and find it–if we corner it by accident it might get aggressive. We need to get in and out of there as quickly as possible."

Of course, if they didn't all get there soon the tiger might very well die of old age.
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:55 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Lupa looked back as she saw Star run towards her. "Just keep calm and don't be too bossy..." She thought, Lupa didn't want to make a bad impression, not that she hadn't already. Lupa was generally taken in as an aggressive and dumb wolf but in reality she was a clever and aggressive one. The female would not back down from a fight easily but would stand up for the correct things, if she was wrong she would accept it.

Lupa caught sight of Loup staggering across the land, she was struggling, probably because of the wound. Lupa turned back towards her, about to run over to assist her, who she considered as, friend. But before Lupa could turn and bolt towards the female she heard Loup speak. "Yo!" She barked as if she was breathless, "Somebody run ahead and find it–if we corner it by accident it might get aggressive. We need to get in and out of there as quickly as possible."
Loup had a point, a cornered animal, especially when vulnerable, will attack. Lupa thought for a moment, she could run ahead and have a look with another wolf but would the others object to her wanting to do so much? She did, after all have an injury- it was not that bad any more actually, but it still hurt her a bit. Lupa began to evaluate the wolves that could go and run quickly, she looked around at each of them.
Loup, she was injured and should probably get some rest, one of them should stay with her. Star, she was fit and healthy but she was a caretaker, Lupa thought Star would be of more use with Loup- she could make sure Loup's wound wasn't to bad. Chance, a good fighter and quite excited to go, although he did have an injury. Herself, also a good fighter and she also really wanted to go, she too had an injury. Her and Chance were in similar positions but one thing she didn't know was each of their speeds, she knew she was fast and Loup at the moment was slow with her wound but what about Star and Chance? "I want to give input but I also don't want to offend anyone, I think me and Chance would be the best idea." She thought, after all Star could help with Loup.

"If I may give an idea," she began with a tone that brought on the fact she had been thinking long and hard. "Maybe, me and Chance go ahead and look. Star stay there with Loup and check her over, make sure it's not to serious- you are a caretaker. Either me or Chance could hover back slightly in case we need to fall back and if we do... No man left behind, I'll try and assist Loup." At the end she looked to Loup with a kind and caring face, she didn't want to lose such a nice character, Lupa was starting to like her now. "The way out is just over there, then we can take Ghost and maybe the stranger back with us through the river or for Loup around the bank depending on what Star thinks best. Then we return to Koa with the report. Sound like a plan?" She asked afterwards. Lupa hoped she didn't sound ridiculous.

Addressed: Chance, Star, Loup Mentioned: The tiger, Koa, Loup, Chance, Star, Ghost, Fenrir Word count: 569 Notes: New posting box, also sorry this took so long... things at home not going to well...
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:22 pm

SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY - Page 5 2vaebu0
"There's nothing to thank me for..."

Ghost was jerked out of her stare by the stranger's deep voice. Blinking quickly, Ghost looked around and saw the others were beginning to head off ... How long had she been staring at him? She wasn't sure and if wolves could blush then she would have been cherry red. Glancing back up at him, she focused her eyes on a spot just above his head this time to keep herself focused. Her eyes narrowed and ears flattened as what he said sank in. Most others she had met would have left her to the dogs so, even though helping may have been no big deal for him, it was a huge thing to her. This compounded with the embarrassment to put her in an even worse mood than before. Before she could snap at him the brute spoke again.

"Sounds urgent, you should get back to your pack..."

Her pack ... The words sounded so strange to Ghost. She hadn't had a pack in a very long time and she never really considered herself a part of one anyway. She had been chased away so many times she had pretty much given up on ever finding a home. She still wasn't even sure about this one; it might be different and it might not Ghost didn't know yet. But maybe ... Her eyes flicked up towards the brute towering above her before quickly looking away again. She shook herself to get her mind focused back on what they were here to do. "You could ... You could come with us if you'd like? We have something else to do and the danger might not be over yet. We might still ... could use your help," her voice trailed off during her last sentence. She still wasn't used to asking for help.
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum