DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MALÁ SOPKA DEN

+9
Lupa
Smoke
Chance
Augustine
Pavor
Rivet
Kaia
Ember
Koa
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MALÁ SOPKA DEN - Page 3 Empty Re: MALÁ SOPKA DEN

Post  Koa Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:13 pm

(Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors is the right place to go. I've updated the event thread with more information, including voting for obstacles, so please, take the time to read it, everyone -
https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com/t44-roleplay-event-signs-of-disease-volunteers-needed
Post any questions there. Thanks!)
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:46 pm

"I'm ready if you are. Let's do this and do it right."

So did that mean no rest? Well Star could make it. She had lots of speed and endurance. She just wasn't sure if the others would be able to make it. Well that's why she was there.
"I'm ready." She replied and started following.

She decided to sniff the air to see if she could probably make out where this place was. Instead she smelled three wolves. It was obvious the one was Koa. The one was definitely unrecognizable. But the last she knew, but couldn't exactly place it. It was a smell that slightly lingered here. She then remembered the wolf that left. Probably her.

(Headed to Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors.)
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Seyes Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:56 pm

Seyes had waited for a response but had dozed off while waiting. Several hours later he awoke to find that a large portion of the group had left.

"Go figure I fall asleep and everyone leaves, just my luck" he mumbled under his breath while standing up.

He stretched himself out, his muscles still tense and sore after his long journey but aching muscles couldn't shake his desire to be included on this mission. He hadn't seen a tiger before, hadn't even heard of one. If there was an opportunity to familiarize himself with the area, this was it.

Sniffing around, he tried to figure where the group had gone. He found a strong scent heading one direction and linked it with the wolf who had called themselves "Star." He followed the scent hoping it would lead him to the correct place.

[Headed to Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors]

Seyes
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:56 pm

At last, the old she-wolf believed that she was alone. Her pace lagged as she neared the den; comfort was in her grasp, though she was in no hurry. She had been traveling and greeting wolves for far too long. Though the role of the diplomat and guide suited her, she hadn't the stamina for it like she once used to.

A sigh escaped her tarish lips; her stained teeth showed briefly before she closed her jaws. The wolf toiled with the stiffness of her muscles. Aches were becoming rather bothersome, but such was to be expected. She shook herself before she descended to rest on the earthy floor. This did little to ease her woes, and she resigned to discomfort. As she drifted into sleep, her thoughts lingered on the band of wolves she had sent to Kiyevka, and wondered of their status.

I wondered if they have perished yet.

[FYI, anyone who has not yet moved from Mala Sopka to Vodopadnaya is more than welcome to do so if they previously expressed interest.]
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavor Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Pavor had been lost at thought. She hadn't seen the others go but she knew in time that she would have a lot of catching up to do. Glancing around she saw the last Ancient and decided to move quietly around trying to find the scent. She caught traces here and there, but it was fading fast. Muttering under her breath, she kept her nose on the ground, concentrating on finding the right trail. Shaking her head once more, she headed off after what she thought the right trail was, only o end up back in the den area. Growing frustrated, she went with one that seemed to move in a different direction, Looking back once on the den site, she headed off, nose to the ground, and her dark amber eyes looking up for any danger.

[Headed to Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors

Sorry this is so late, just haven't had the time to post. But i'll catch up with them soon!]
Pavor
Pavor
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:28 am

(Goodness, I've missed a lot.)

Ember awaken from a deep sleep. Whoops. She never ment to fall asleep, and now everyone is gone. Dang it. I sniff around and all the trails are stale. How long was I asleep? She could have been sleeping for hours, days, or even weeks. Ember justs assumes everyone went off to find that tiger. She stands, shakes the dust from her pelt, then examines the area. She already knew everyone had been gone a long time, but first she has to know where they went. Then, she remembers the tiger. Ahh. That's where they went. And I shall follow.

(Headed to Secrets of Kiyevka Bay)
Ember
Ember
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:36 am

Making her way, Emilia paused slowly when she came across fresh tracks in the soil, some of which were not disturbed from other tracks as well that scattered in the grains. Erecting her lobes while lowering her head, she took a brief whiff before peering upward and then looking around. It seemed like this place emptied quite fast and with no others around she began to think they were probably heading back. Though as she looked back down and followed the trail of the paw prints, they lead another direction and she whisked her tail a bit unsure if she should follow o just remain here. Either way, she would but for now the ivory she-wolf  proceeded to walk around the vicinity, walking through tall shrubs and other reeds that were poking high above her head, just evenly placed. She wasn't as concealed with the surroundings so she lead herself forward, smelling around.

Finding a patch to settle herself, Emi sat back on her rear and reviewed the area, there was no activity, no wolves or even such animals crawling around from what she could see. Having to be so silent she couldn't detect much but the silent whisp of breeze that billowed the vegetation, twitching her ears every so often. An abundance of scents still lingered and filled her nostrils, flaring them to see if she could tell if others were coming back  but instead she just sat there and perhaps she'll be approached by someone unexpected.

However, as the time has passed on by quite quickly, Emilia snapped back into reality. She was dazed and a tad confused. Why did she excuse herself from the others? Maybe she should go back there and see if anything else occurred while she departed for the time being. The ivory she-wolf arose and shook out her pelt gingerly before following her path back to the beginning.

-Partizanskaya Sentry-

[I was not as active when I came here to this one section. xD Oh well, she's coming back]
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3