DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P I L O T [ADD-ONS]

+2
Rivet
Pilot
6 posters

Go down

P I L O T  [ADD-ONS] Empty P I L O T [ADD-ONS]

Post  Pilot Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:30 am

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

T I T L E : Petrescu Lupei
H E - P R E F E R S : Pilot
H O U R - G L A S S : Four years old.
G E N D E R : Pilot is a male wolf.
C L A S S I F I C A T I O N : He is considered a Eurasian Wolf.
N A T I V E - T O N G U E : Despite him being born in Romania, thanks to his parents, he grew up learning both (American) English, and Russian.
N A T I V E - D E N : Pilot was born in the deep forests of Romania.

F I G U R E :  Pilot's appearance can be considered somewhat average, despite his broad shoulders, which are mostly used for defense. His paws are wide and rough, made for long hikes through treacherous terrain. His back legs, however, are long overused, and have become weak and untrustworthy, forcing Pilot to rely on his defense tactics in fights. In normal situations, the male sees the world through his ember eyes, and understands it with his large ears and snout.

T H E - P E L T : His thick pelt often makes him, at first glance, appear more powerful, and physically able than he truly is. Pilot's coat is light yellow, almost ember general pigmentation, and with grey/black patches of fur as an additional pigmentation. The tip of his tail is a dark ebony shade, contrasting his generally light color.

P E R S O N A : Pilot is a male who trusts his own instincts, and his own only, instantly repelling others. He depends on solitude to make his decisions, and does so often. He does this so often that most canines ignore him, which he enjoys. In certain situations where he is forced to communicate, he puts on a façade, and relies on sarcastic speak when talking to others, when in reality, he usually enjoys deep conversation. Pilot often looks down upon any form of violence, as he believes in strong communication (however ironic that is, it is true). Although he may spend his time alone, Pilot is not a rebel, even in the most dire situations. When there is a leader figure around him, Pilot would have no trouble in trusting that one figure after a certain period of time.

D E T A I L S : wip

B A C K - S T O R Y : Born in the deep forests of Romania, Pilot and his family were safely covered from the outside world, and accompanied by vegetation that would feed their prey for years to come. Pilots childhood went by quickly and without any delay. His mother, Irina, played a major role in his upbringing, for she told great stories of valiant canines that fuelled little Pilot's wild imagination, and was the reasoning for his journey. His father, on the other hand, was severely injured in an hunting expedition and did not make it back in time. The family mourned, however thanks to Irina's hope and optimism, this did not bother a pilot much. Exploring every little hole here and there, the little pup had fantasies of fighting malicious tigers that roamed the lands. Once he aged quite a bit, he decided it would be important to explore more, in hopes of better understanding his world. He left with a confidence that allowed him to trek through many towns, and see many sights that would stick with him for the years to come. As soon as he arrived in the vast country of Russia, that confidence slowly disappeared with the fear of never ending solitude.

Last edited by Pilot on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to expand on his character, more updates to come)
Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

P I L O T  [ADD-ONS] Empty Re: P I L O T [ADD-ONS]

Post  Rivet Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:34 am

What you have so far is really nice, Pilot! I look forward to seeing the completed version in the future as well as seeing you around the site! XD
Rivet
Rivet
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:42 am

thank you very much, Rivet! I look forward to role playing with you, and seeing you around here as well!! C:
Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:01 am

Welcome back, Pilot! Like Rivet mentioned before, what you have right now is really nice!
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Welcome back, Pilot! Can't wait to roleplay with you again!
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Very nice intro, looking forward to role-playing with you soon!
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Glad to have you back!
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:09 pm

woah I just saw these welcomes! My apologies, but thank you everyone! I am very, very excited to be back!
Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum